Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for round X Collingwood Magpies

Clarke obviously tagged well and maybe he needs that for confidence but 47 possessions is still the work of someone who knows how to get his own ball
    He looks like he is jogging half the time and only kicks short, the hallmarks of someone trying not to over commit and operating under strict instructions

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Clarke obviously tagged well and maybe he needs that for confidence but 47 possessions is still the work of someone who knows how to get his own ball
    He looks like he is jogging half the time and only kicks short, the hallmarks of someone trying not to over commit and operating under strict instructions
    Thought he made a couple of effective long kicks from defence v the Kangaroos. Isn't his handballing the issue more than his kicking?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Thought he made a couple of effective long kicks from defence v the Kangaroos. Isn't his handballing the issue more than his kicking?
    Its both, but I'd agree that his handballing is worse. I've said it many times but I just can't comprehend how anybody at his level of football could be so bad at what is the easiest skill to master. I'd go so far as to say that his handballing skill level would be considered bad at suburban/regional level.

Surely if we can teach an Irishman to kick, we can teach an Aussie to handball

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Wonder if there's room for Buddy & Menzel now? :-)
    If the "will they be part of the next flag dictum" is employed, then probably not.
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    It’s hard to fault Clarke’s effort. & maybe better suited to this type of role anyway. Deserves to stay (for the moment)
    His new role might just save his career.

Elliot, Moore, Adams, and Cox will still be missing for the Pies this week. Varcoe out on suspension. DeGoey was listed to return by Buckley today, but Tom Browne reported DeGoey pulled up sore after training & isn't a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by KSAS View Post
    Elliot, Moore, Adams, and Cox will still be missing for the Pies this week. Varcoe out on suspension. DeGoey was listed to return by Buckley today, but Tom Browne reported DeGoey pulled up sore after training & isn't a certainty.
    Update: Tom Browne reporting this morning Langdon also will be missing for the Pies but Daniel Wells will be making his long awaited return. Good news is that he reported Buddy will play but he didn't give any update on JPK.

Senior Player
    Update: Tom Browne reporting this morning Langdon also will be missing for the Pies but Daniel Wells will be making his long awaited return. Good news is that he reported Buddy will play but he didn't give any update on JPK.
    Are you sure Guru Browne is on the money?

What time does the team come out tonight?

Veteran Site Admin
    6.25pm

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Are you sure Guru Browne is on the money?
    Nope, just hoping so with Buddy! Will have to wait till tonight to see if he is on the money with Buddy.

Senior Player
    Nope, just hoping so with Buddy! Will have to wait till tonight to see if he is on the money with Buddy.
    If he is right about all of it, makes our job a fair bit easier!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast