Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: Changes V West Coast

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    We've been asking for it, now we've got it. Can Rose finally deliver at senior level, what role will he play? I'm excited for Rose, ball in his court now.
    Agreed. Hope he goes well, both for the team's sake and his own. Am hoping Thurlow's inclusion gives Mills time in the midfield. So, pleased with the changes.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    I think Thurlow could line up on the wing, I recall him playing that role for Geelong at times.

No pressure, Jimmy. (Much!)

I am not among those to have been crying for Rose's recall but I'm glad he gets his chance, else why keep him on the list? Let's hope he makes every post a winner but I'm not holding my breath for a long career.

I too hope Rose gets a decent amount of time on ball not just buried in the forward pocket.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    No pressure, Jimmy. (Much!)

I am not among those to have been crying for Rose's recall but I'm glad he gets his chance, else why keep him on the list? Let's hope he makes every post a winner but I'm not holding my breath for a long career.
    These are my thoughts. I don't think he's played his best footy in the AFL; let's hope he manages to with this opportunity.

He must know it’s last chance time

Menzel definitely was dropped initially for this game. The Swans website has a story about Sunday’s NEAFL game which says

NEAFL: Swans eye Giant test - sydneyswans.com.au

“The Swans will welcome back off-season recruit Daniel Menzel for the cross-city clash.”

“The opportunist forward swapped Geelong Cats colours for red and white during last October’s trade period, and he’s set for a run in the NEAFL after last week’s AFL hit-out.”

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011