Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for round 14 v Hawthorn

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    The kind of stuff you'd expect from the Hawks, they've made an art of this type of low life niggling
    Stratton has always been one of my least favourite Hawks, if ranking them that way even makes any sense...how he's considered captain material is quite puzzling.

Pinching is a reportable offence according to rule 21.2.2 (t) so I don't know why umpires aren't all over it. Then again disputing an umpires decision is supposedly reportable too ( 21.2.2 (k) ) and that happens every call, so maybe they just don't take it very seriously.

Anyway, changes for Hawks, yes Stratton out, absolutely

I'm available.
    They're beatable if last weeks' team turns up.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnieH View Post
    I'm available.
    They're beatable if last weeks' team turns up.
    I watched them against the Bombers. If that team turns up then we are in with a shot against our Kryptonite side. They didn’t appear to have a forward line. Wonder if Roughy might reappear this week?

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I watched them against the Bombers. If that team turns up then we are in with a shot against our Kryptonite side. They didn’t appear to have a forward line. Wonder if Roughy might reappear this week?
    Apparently Roughead was mediocre for Box Hill on the weekend. Only 10 touches and no goals; so not really demanding a return.
    And I was thinking much the same as you, watching them against the Bombers. That is, if their delivery into the forward line is the same against us, then Rampe, Aliir and Mills will have a fun night at the SCG. And if I remember rightly, they were also getting done in the clearances; so all up, I'm feeling confident.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Apparently Roughead was mediocre for Box Hill on the weekend. Only 10 touches and no goals; so not really demanding a return.
    And I was thinking much the same as you, watching them against the Bombers. That is, if their delivery into the forward line is the same against us, then Rampe, Aliir and Mills will have a fun night at the SCG. And if I remember rightly, they were also getting done in the clearances; so all up, I'm feeling confident.
    Jack Gunston usually towels Mills up so I doubt he'll be having much fun on Friday night win lose or draw

Hawks dominated everywhere in the first quarter, 19 inside 50s and a million uncontested marks, but 0 marks inside 50 and only 2 goals to show for it. Essendon got things back on their terms, particularly in the second half. I would even go as far as to say Woosha outcoached Clarko!

Hawks dominated everywhere in the first quarter, 19 inside 50s and a million uncontested marks, but 0 marks inside 50 and only 2 goals to show for it. Essendon got things back on their terms, particularly in the second half. I would even go as far as to say Woosha outcoached Clarko!
    Yes, I was finding their chip chip game pretty tiresome, but I did enjoy it, when it constantly broke down going forward. And I was also enjoying, the thought of Clarkson's mood growing darker and darker.

Yes, I was finding their chip chip game pretty tiresome, but I did enjoy it, when it constantly broke down going forward. And I was also enjoying, the thought of Clarkson's mood growing darker and darker.
    Everyone time they showed the coaches box he looked more enraged.

JPK, Jones, Kizza and Hayward are all in the mix to take on he Hawks. Cunningham not.

Swans quartet in mix - sydneyswans.com.au

Veterans List
    JPK, Jones, Kizza and Hayward are all in the mix to take on he Hawks. Cunningham not.

Swans quartet in mix - sydneyswans.com.au
    Minimal changes I'd reckon, JPK & Jones are must inclusions regardless, Hayward needs to be a better option than who he would replace, KJ to the NEAFL.

We should win this, Hawks are just staggering along, Clarke to tag O'Meara and Hawks don't have much left. Hope I'm not regretting writing this at 11pm Friday!

Veterans List
    I'm never confident beating Hawthorn at the SCHEDULE. We seem to struggle against us there. Normally someone like Cyril, Burgoyne or Roughead kick a goal right at the end to beat us. Hopefully we can break the hoodoo.

Yes I'm going to the game and hoping that we can obtain some revenge for those past losses! I would think that only one to two changes will occur given they played so well last game.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast