Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 18 Dockers v Swans Sat 20-Jul at Optus Stadium #AFLDockersSwans @sydneyswans

Reckon McLean will be playing next week!

Senior Player
    McLean doing well - hope he can run the game out. We MUST use Reid when the ruck contest is within 30M of goal.

Rampe is an incredible player - I say it to myself every time I see him play.

Quote Originally Posted by Foreign Legion View Post
    McLean doing well - hope he can run the game out. We MUST use Reid when the ruck contest is within 30M of goal.

Rampe is an incredible player - I say it to myself every time I see him play.
    +1

Veterans List
    To be fair Jones had no one to kick to up forward. It would have gone straight to a Docker. But I do agree in general he is caught a lot.

Veterans List
    I'm not watching but it can't be a great game to witness.....10 to 7 in a whole quarter. Yes/no?

Veterans List
    McLean a revelation, looks like he can play, wouldn't know it was his first game looking at what he's doing, good choice MC. Look so much better with Aliir back

Would be nice to be further in front. Hopefully our forwards will come good, rather than us paying for not taking advantage of our momentum. McLean looking better than what he looks in the reserves. Midfield playing well and the defence right on top. Maybe Fremantle went a bit too tall?

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    I'm not watching but it can't be a great game to witness.....10 to 7 in a whole quarter. Yes/no?
    No, great to watch! Immense pressure by Swans, should have been much further ahead.

All the ball no score
    No method forward of centre

Thats going to happen I guess (Sandilands to Walters)

- - - Updated - - -

I hate to be the first one, but the umpiring is @@@@house

Regular in the Side
    Watching on phone for 5 mins and already watched 2 dockers drop the ball and no free; Hayward tackle not rewarded. This comp is becoming a farce.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

The effort has been great, but the question is how long can it continue? However, I'm pretty entertained...enjoying it so far...

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast