Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 49 to 56 of 56

Thread: Changes For Round 22 v Demons

  1. #49
    Veterans List
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    5,608
    Late change - Melican in for McLean.

  2. #50
    Christ, this ruck situation is becoming more farcical by the minute !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #51
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    2,125
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    Clearly the MC suffers from RAS (Ruckman Aversion Syndrome) - a terrible condition that afflicts many short-arses
    Cox only got employed because he lied about his height
    I blame Ludwig!

  4. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Christ, this ruck situation is becoming more farcical by the minute !


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Back to Allir and Reid. Allir at least gives us another mobile midfielder. Went really well v Bombers at MCG. Admittedly not against the likes of Gawn.

  5. #53
    Go Swannies! Site Admin Meg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In the Brewongle
    Posts
    3,666
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I blame Ludwig!

  6. #54
    Regular in the Side
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    585
    Agree Ludwig is responsible. Oops not sure Ludwig and responsible belong in the same sentence.

  7. #55
    Regular in the Side crackedactor's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    914
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Back to Allir and Reid. Allir at least gives us another mobile midfielder. Went really well v Bombers at MCG. Admittedly not against the likes of Gawn.
    Where do they get these umpires?? That female umpire has given everything to Melbourne! That was a blatant push in the back to Menzel and she gave the kick to Lewis. Here we go again 27 to 11 free kicks or even worse.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  8. #56
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canberra
    Posts
    1,576
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor View Post
    Where do they get these umpires?? That female umpire has given everything to Melbourne! That was a blatant push in the back to Menzel and she gave the kick to Lewis. Here we go again 27 to 11 free kicks or even worse.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    For next time: Eleni Glouftsis.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO