Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: #AFL Round 22 Weekly Discussion Thread

It may be difficult but cheer for Norf tonight. It will mean we can finish the season on a high by winning our last two games but also guarantee pick 4. The cherry is that Saints will finish as low as possible helping our 2nd round pick too.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Go North! If they win we can't go any higher than we are now, regardless if we win next week or not!
    They have won....and it's only half way through the third.

Veterans List
    Brown has just kicked his eighth....it's a walk in the park. Gee Port can be impotent at times.

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Gee Port can be impotent at times.
    Yep. And last week Port beat us by 47 points.

Go figure .

Senior Player
    Just watched the last two minutes of Geelong-Brisbane - awesome scenes at the Gabba. It's good to have a team to cheer for in September.

Worth watching the last qtr

Scramble beats method this time

Feeling had control of the game

Veterans List
    How bad are the Adelaide sides!

Port are a complete enigma, beat very good sides one week, pathetic the next, absolute roller coaster.

Adelaide, well I'm very happy for them to turn to poo, shuts up their supporters here. They are in a difficult position with an ageing list, do have pick 3 which they will use on a runner, could be a rebuild coming.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post

Port are a complete enigma, beat very good sides one week, pathetic the next, absolute roller coaster.

Adelaide, well I'm very happy for them to turn to poo, shuts up their supporters here. They are in a difficult position with an ageing list, do have pick 3 which they will use on a runner, could be a rebuild coming.
    I reckon Adelaide suffers from the same problem as Melbourne - substandard coach. I can't see either achieving success with their respective coaches. I'm not so sure about Hinkley, but he's certainly had a fair shot at it.

Veterans List
    Adelaide has an ageing list and look to be in genuine trouble. It is so obvious that your list must be refreshed almost every year and to hang on to a good ageing list is at your peril.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post

707, did you go to the get together at the Seven Stars to watch the Dees/Swans game?

Veterans List
    Dogs grinding down the Giants..... I suppose a free kick advantage of 15 - 5 will do that. I effing hate that team.... Phil Davis just told an umpire "You just don't understand". He was right, the commentators backed him but I suspect that umpire understands alright. He understands that his employer would like another fairytale perhaps....this disgusting bias towards Melbourne teams (or against Sydney teams) is ruining this league.

How many others on here are genuinely pissed off that Josh Dunkley is playing for one of my most hated teams the Western Bulldogs and not us! If the recruiters truly rated him as much as they should have then I have no doubt that he would be in a Swans jumper, no matter how much his dad had issues with Roos and the club... We certainly made an error in judgment there...

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast