Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Danny Frawley

Danny Frawley

Spud Frawley killed in a car accident. very sad.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Spud Frawley killed in a car accident. very sad.
    Was that on the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Was that on the radio?
    Rumour has been around for a couple of hours and channel ten has now announced it.

Quote Originally Posted by S.S. Bleeder View Post
    Rumour has been around for a couple of hours and channel ten has now announced it.
    No identity has actually been confirmed yet though has it ? bit disgusting how it has been reported by the media and open to speculation on who the AFL identity is . Apparently next of kin hadn’t even been notified when the initial reports came out that it as “ well known AFL identity “ and a picture of the wrecked vehicle. Sickening really , very sad regardless of who it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s so tragic .

Very sad news about Spud. He seemed to be a genuinely funny and likable character. One of my faveourite footy personalities. Those who worked with him on the Bounce much be devastated, as would his family.

Maybe it's time to took at banning the automobile. It kills and maims too many people and is irreversibly destroying our environment. Probably the most destructive invention ever made.

Veterans List
    A tragedy. Always drive carefully and make sensible decisions around driving, too many maimed and killed.

So sad. RIP Spud.

Very, very sad news. Quite liked his analysis on the game overall, and seemed a good guy. RIP Danny.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

I grew up in Ballarat and watched spud play at Moorabbin with Plugger. Very sad. Feel like a little part of my world just got chipped away.

Quote Originally Posted by Legs Akimbo View Post
    I grew up in Ballarat and watched spud play at Moorabbin with Plugger. Very sad. Feel like a little part of my world just got chipped away.
    😥 Very sad.

Being a regular viewer of the "Bounce" on Fox Footy I was shocked & sadden by the news. There is a petition to make Danny's "The Golden Fist" award presented to the year's best defender on Brownlow night. Hope the AFL makes this happen. Ted Richards was the first winner in 2012.

It was emotional night on Fox Footy, particularly Neroli Meadows & Jonathan Brown who both were visibly struggling at times. Too early to say as the news is still raw, but I think last Saturday night was the last episode of the "Bounce" as they did celebrate Danny's birthday who was a big part of the show. Very sad for his wife & 3 daughters he has left behind.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast