Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465

Thread: Pre-season 2020

No wonder George was a bit off in the march v GWS and then didn't play v Norf. His newborn son Henry has been in NICU since birth and only just left hospital today. I think it was a total of 9 weeks.

My daughter was born at 32 weeks. Take it from me, these premmies are as tough as nails. I reckon if Henry plays footy, he will be the toughest nut going around - maybe a future father / son!

Congrats George, Alice and Henry.

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    No wonder George was a bit off in the march v GWS and then didn't play v Norf. His newborn son Henry has been in NICU since birth and only just left hospital today. I think it was a total of 9 weeks.

My daughter was born at 32 weeks. Take it from me, these premmies are as tough as nails. I reckon if Henry plays footy, he will be the toughest nut going around - maybe a future father / son!

Congrats George, Alice and Henry.
    Saw that news on Facebook fantastic news for George and his little family - a bright spot in a rather depressing outlook at the moment.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 15556162636465