Page 29 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-season 2020

It was not ellem. May have just been a less well known academy player.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanM View Post
    It was not ellem. May have just been a less well known academy player.
    Hmm? Other key position size academy players from last season, that I can think of, are Sam Gaden and Josh Rayner? Maybe Luke Parks, with a touch more growth? Though I am making the assumption that they played last year.

These reports keep getting better and better. That account was really methodical and comprehensive SeanM. Thanks so much for your effort and sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    These reports keep getting better and better. That account was really methodical and comprehensive SeanM. Thanks so much for your effort and sharing.
    +1. Thanks SeanM

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Hmm? Other key position size academy players from last season, that I can think of, are Sam Gaden and Josh Rayner? Maybe Luke Parks, with a touch more growth? Though I am making the assumption that they played last year.
    Swans have kept about 10 or 11 overage academy players I believe - Parks, Ellem, Brewer, Maguire, Barling, Thorne, Martin, VanHuistedde, Geddes are some I can think of.

Of them Ellem, Maguire, Van Huistedde, possibly Parks are key position type size

Ellem and Parks have left the Academy and gone to the SANFL so it wouldn’t have been one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruck'n'Roll View Post
    I did indeed know what you meant, and I'm very glad you viewed my response as nothing more than an off season folly.

I'm not sure Wolfy saw it in quite the same light. If not, sorry Puppy - I understand youre in Thailand and on a dodgy phone and all, but the number of typos coming through in your recent posts are making them harder to read - which is a bit of a pity given the cogitative efforts made in constructing them.
    Sorry about that this stupid phone is making things up. Missing letters and just simply terrible. I had to buy it in Thailand because my Huawei got stolen. It is a Thai phone. I actually live in Laos so hard to just take the phone back.

Sent from my U27 using Tapatalk

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly dooker View Post
    +1. Thanks SeanM
    Thanks from me also SeanM. Solid work.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Auntie, I like your Cats analysis. It should be pointed out however that it's not the Suns first rounder they got, it's the Suns "after non finalists first rounder" which is currently pick 11.

But the Cats will take that pick plus their own and West Coasts firsts to the draft. It's probably that given the large number of "attached" draftees in the draft that all of the Cats picks could drift out 3, 4, 5 places, a strong hand none the less.
    I don't think they need to go to the draft with traded picks. Only their own picks. So they could trade with those picks. Which is what they did other years

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Yes.....perhaps even good enough for opposition coaches to work out our 2020 playing style.

Seriously though, great reading Sean M!

Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Yes.....perhaps even good enough for opposition coaches to work out our 2020 playing style.

Seriously though, great reading Sean M!
    Fortunately I don't think it's any secret that most teams are trying to emulate the Tigers' faster style of play.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by wolftone57 View Post
    Sorry about that this stupid phone is making things up. Missing letters and just simply terrible. I had to buy it in Thailand because my Huawei got stolen. It is a Thai phone. I actually live in Laos so hard to just take the phone back.

I bought an Huawei in Laos ( Luan Prabang) 2 years ago and have bought a phone in Thailand also. Both perfectly operable. Any chance it is owner having trouble, ha, ha. I am in Thailand right now Wolfy, and toured around for 5 days with Ludwig from Chiang Rai last week. Was In Nong Kai for 2 days. Drove from Chiang Rai to Nongkai via Chiang Khan and parted company in Udon Thani. You should look him up.