Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516 LastLast

Thread: #AFL Finals week 2 weekly discussion thread

Veterans List
    I don't care about anything except this s h i t of a person has finally got suspended. Such a great footballer but horrible person.

Massive distraction for the GIANTS leading into a PF.
    Whatever the outcome (on appeal), they are cooked mentally and emotionally and the Pies will win this now by 6 - 10 goals and the game will be a fizzer.
    T. Greene has gifted them this game.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    I don't care about anything except this s h i t of a person has finally got suspended. Such a great footballer but horrible person.
    Have you met him?

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    Greene getting off last week is a farce. You're absolutely right about that.
    You don't think it's a farce that the lesser of two supposedly independently assessed incidents is somehow assigned a harsher penalty after a week of media scrutiny?
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    You don't think it's a farce that the lesser of two supposedly independently assessed incidents is somehow assigned a harsher penalty after a week of media scrutiny?
    A lesser farce. A corrective farce.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    This week equally farcical
    Yes, when does Gillon's term end again?

Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    It's definitely a farce. They got it wrong first time and now have tried to right the wrong by suspending him for what appears to be a lesser offence. But that's just the AFL for you. They are reactive and just make it up as they go along. First with Demetriou and now with that even bigger joke of an administrator, Gil.
    Having said that, I'm happy Toby got suspended. He carries on like a school yard bully. It's about time justice has finally caught up with him. And yes, in this instance I don't care that he has been hard done by - he deserves it.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloods05 View Post
    A lesser farce. A corrective farce.
    1,000 posts Bloods. This is my 999th. Do you think there is something wrong with us?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Have you met him?
    Don't need or want to, his actions on the footy field and actions off field (google if you are unaware of these) tell you what kind of person he is.

As for the "evidence of Neale in trying to help him, what a joke, contact with the nose, Greene's claw was no where near Neale's nose. Greene's evidence of trying to keep the ball in, you do that with fingers wide spread not held tight in a claw.

Has finally got what he deserves, previous 16 penalties have been far too soft

RWO is turning into Bigfooty.

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    RWO is turning into Bigfooty.
    And we have our very own Bedford.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    1,000 posts Bloods. This is my 999th. Do you think there is something wrong with us?
    Football has been an affliction for over 60 years and shows no sign of abating.

Things Toby "should" have done to avoid suspension (based on precedents)

1) Play for a big Melbourne club.

2) Forearm to the head (Ablett - no suspension)

3) Do a proper Eye gouge, none of this slip of the hand stuff (Rance - no suspension)

4) Just knock the bloke out (Cochin - no suspension)