Tom Papley – 457 votes
    Callum Mills – 429 votes
    Isaac Heeney – 420 votes
    Jake Lloyd – 408 votes
    Aliir Aliir – 388 votes
    Jordan Dawson – 383 votes
    Josh Kennedy – 351 votes

Regular in the Side
    Sam Reid played the full season and did not make top ten nor did any of the kids, Blakey, McCartin or Rowbottom.

scott names the planets stellation's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well deserved by Dane, he was outstanding (again) this season. A wonderful career so far- I wonder if the young man who moved back to Sydney after a few years in the VFL would believe you if you told him he'd go on over the coming years to not only get on a list and debut, but be an All-Australian, a captain and a best and fairest winner.
    I knew him as a gentle young man, I cannot say for sure the reasons for his decline
    We watched him fade before our very eyes, and years before his time

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by stellation View Post
    Well deserved by Dane, he was outstanding (again) this season. A wonderful career so far- I wonder if the young man who moved back to Sydney after a few years in the VFL would believe you if you told him he'd go on over the coming years to not only get on a list and debut, but be an All-Australian, a captain and a best and fairest winner.
    Yes, and a rallying heart-and-soul speech. Torch carrier for the Bloods culture.

I thought the night lacked the warmth and punch of previous years without Adam Spencer as host. Does anyone know where he was?

Goes up to 11
    Well done Dane and well deserved. Good to see a Backman winning a B&F - maybe Spud Frawley would have had something to say about that....

Also nice to see Dawson make the top 10 - bodes well for the next couple of years for him.

What a great night. Ted Richards interviewing the retiring players was just hilarious. Smooch saying, wow, I played 250 games just to get roasted by Teddy... bought the house down. (Unfortunately, no Reg - he had just had a back operation.)
    As usual, the paying punters were turfed to the back of the room. At least we could ask the bar staff to go and get us a mixed drink! I know it's probably hard feeding 900 people (quite a few empty tables), but the food this year was mediocre at best. My leather shoes were more tender than the meat they served up!!
    Saw Ramps during the last break and gave him a congratulatory hug, telling him I'm doing it now, cause I'm not going to get a look in later on. The compare (who happened to be there) said, hang on, there are still four rounds to go... I looked at Ramps and said... ok, I'll just have another hug because there's no way anyone else is going to catch up!
    Tearing up during his speech.... omg!!!
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

So who won the best finals player?........oops

I note Jones didn't make the top 10!!! Was he there? No mention anywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by rickmat View Post
    I note Jones didn't make the top 10!!! Was he there? No mention anywhere.
    Yes, he was. I spoke with him for a bit.
    Maybe it's just me, but I don't think he'll be with us next year.
    He didn't seem his usual, happy self.
    It was the vibe.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Horse spotted just now in a bakery in Hampton , bayside Melbourne , eating a Pie ( not sure what flavour or whether there was sauce involved ) and talking to an older man in a suit . Courtesy of my accountant friend who was also getting a pie. Wonder what he’s upto ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Horse spotted just now in a bakery in Hampton , bayside Melbourne , eating a Pie ( not sure what flavour or whether there was sauce involved ) and talking to an older man in a suit . Courtesy of my accountant friend who was also getting a pie. Wonder what he’s upto ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He's probably just getting lunch. And apparently the coffee is great there too....

There you have it.... 1,000 posts !

And not one of them about Tippo.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast