Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: AFL Grand Final Week Discussion Thread

Veterans List
    Well what a stinker.

How lucky are Tigers supporters that they can enjoy both their grand finals without any stress or heart failure?

This is where GWS need to stand up. If they are a real club, with real passion and not some manufactured, fake entity, then they need to put some respect on the scoreboard.

If not for themselves, then for all the good folk of Western Sydney (Blacktown and Rooty Hill) who cheer for them (maybe 10? I think most are actually watching Tonga v Argentina in RWC).

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Well what a stinker.

How lucky are Tigers supporters that they can enjoy both their grand finals without any stress or heart failure?
    I guess they’ve had their fair share of heartbreak in recent memory. Certainly deserving premiers in 2017 and today.

Get the ball to Pickett! Don’t care about Richmond, don’t like GW$, but would love to see Pickett get the Norm Smith, Norm Goss double

And how is it that the Gill the Dill didn’t tell the Tigers they “can’t” have it all when they recruited Lynch after winning a premiership?

Interesting to see GWS not get away with foul play today. Where were the umpires when they were playing the Lions?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    Get the ball to Pickett! Don’t care about Richmond, don’t like GW$, but would love to see Pickett get the Norm Smith, Norm Goss double

And how is it that the Gill the Dill didn’t tell the Tigers they “can’t” have it all when they recruited Lynch after winning a premiership?
    Because they’re a Victorian power club.

Veterans List
    This is a little embarrassing....Tigers just too good on their home ground with 80% crowd support.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Sun View Post
    I guess they’ve had their fair share of heartbreak in recent memory. Certainly deserving premiers in 2017 and today.
    Yes they are very deserving. The next time we make it I want the swans to smash the opposition 😀.

That’s hilarious, Pickett will get life membership at Richmond after 1 game!

To GWS's credit, they are sticking to the game plan: overuse the ball until you turn it over and gift a goal to the Tigers. Leon Cameron is a crap coach if he came up with that game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by goswannies View Post
    That’s hilarious, Pickett will get life membership at Richmond after 1 game!
    I wonder if he's signed for next year?
    And he's a sneaky chance for the Norm Smith. Which makes the hypothetical more interesting. One game: premiership, Norm Smith, life membership, signs for another club.

Though with the Norm Smith, I sort of like Houli, but it could be any of about half a dozen: Martin, Riewoldt, Prestia, Caddy, even Nankervis.

Warming the Bench
    Blog Entries
    WHAT AN ABSOLUTE "FIZZER"

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast