Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: swans trajectory 2020 ?

Regular in the Side
    I think we could just make the 8. The club had a lot of injury issues in the ruck last season, not to mention Buddy’s tough year.
    Image both Naismith and Sinclair being fully fit in 2020?
    I also felt that that blood spirit was alive and well in the last 2 games against Melbourne and St Kilda.
    As I have stated before, a flag or potential flag awaits 2022. It’s the three year rule. The last four occasions the Swans have not made the 8, the following events occurred three years hence:
    -1998 Third on the ladder. Beat St Kilda in the Qualifying, only the club’s third finals victory since WW11.
    -2003 Totally unexpected hosting of a Preliminary Final after a major upset away win in the Qualifying Final against Port. (We were widely tipped to get the swoon that year)
    -2005 PREMIERS
    -2012 PREMIERS

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by top40 View Post
    I think we could just make the 8. The club had a lot of injury issues in the ruck last season, not to mention Buddy’s tough year.
    Image both Naismith and Sinclair being fully fit in 2020?
    I also felt that that blood spirit was alive and well in the last 2 games against Melbourne and St Kilda.
    As I have stated before, a flag or potential flag awaits 2022. It’s the three year rule. The last four occasions the Swans have not made the 8, the following events occurred three years hence:
    -1998 Third on the ladder. Beat St Kilda in the Qualifying, only the club’s third finals victory since WW11.
    -2003 Totally unexpected hosting of a Preliminary Final after a major upset away win in the Qualifying Final against Port. (We were widely tipped to get the swoon that year)
    -2005 PREMIERS
    -2012 PREMIERS
    +1

I believe we can make the Eight too. Our list is very good and we have added nicely. All we need if for injuries to stay away. Especially from our Ruck division.

Sent from my ANE-LX2J using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345