Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: South Australian Swans supporters 2019 Christmas dinner

I can't seem to reply to you Goswannies, via private message. Anyhow i was on the table closest to the bar. I came and introduced myself to you when you walked in. Perhaps RWO should isdue us all t-shirts with our RWO call sign. At a cost, of course.

Let us be sure to get together prior to round one?

Nothing to do with the dinner but thought the people involved might have the most knowledge - I'm taking the family to Adelaide for Round 1. Accomodation and flights are booked but just can't find any information on ticketing? Any tips from our South Australian crew on the best way to get tickets?

Phone Ben at Swans office.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Nothing to do with the dinner but thought the people involved might have the most knowledge - I'm taking the family to Adelaide for Round 1. Accomodation and flights are booked but just can't find any information on ticketing? Any tips from our South Australian crew on the best way to get tickets?
    Through the club is best. Otherwise join the massive queues online through Ticketec (or should that be Ticketwreck?!) for randomly allocated expensive seats ... when they eventually go on sale!

Thanks. I’ll give the club a call and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    Thanks. I’ll give the club a call and see what happens.
    I’m in same situation so would be grateful if you report back here anything that you find out. I have been watching the ‘tickets ‘ page on the AFL site for update on Adelaide Oval ticket sales.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I’m in same situation so would be grateful if you report back here anything that you find out. I have been watching the ‘tickets ‘ page on the AFL site for update on Adelaide Oval ticket sales.
    Not sure if you also received an email from the swans with subject "Swans trio named for state of origin" but it says that the tickets for round 1 go on sale Thursday 20th February at 10am and to contact the club to purchase.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12