Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Great expectations

Veteran Site Admin
    I have little doubt that Mills is a future captain of the club. When depends on the perceived success of the three captain model. If they like it, he may replace Kennedy in the next season or three. Otherwise he might need to wait a little longer. But he'll get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    "I think Callum Mills. He's just uncompromising in the way he goes about it, on and off the field." - Josh Kennedy.

Your club's next captain: Current skippers earmark their successor
    Reading Tim Membrey and Josh Dunkley at other clubs hurt a little. But I've moved on, I've moved on.

Suspended by the MRP
    Joey phoned it in for his captain answers.

For future leader he nominates the youngest member of the leadership group. For young players to watch he nominates our two first picks from last year's draft. For breakthrough player he nominates the Lizard because... his nickname is Lizard?

He may be a great captain but for media duties he's certainly captain obvious!

Ego alta, ergo ictus Ruck'n'Roll's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Reading Tim Membrey and Josh Dunkley at other clubs hurt a little. But I've moved on, I've moved on.

I find it difficult t move on - I've still not got over Neville Fields & Des Tuddenham.

I absolutely hated seeing Mummy go, and Nanny. Tom Mitchell will probably keep rubbing it in.

I also think of missed opportunities like Lenny Hayes, Luke Breust and Callum Ward - and who knows how many good NSW kids were lost between the cancellation of the Rams and the foundation of the academies.

I'm in a bit of a fey mood today
    Loose translation from the Latin is - I am tall, so I hit out.

Suspended by the MRP
    Full injury list has been revealed going into season commencement, and we are in very good shape. Franklin + Reid not ready yet but shaping up nicely. Melican and Fox the only other two and neither are guaranteed 22.

However I would suggest watching this space with Ling & Rowbottom, despite seeing Ling in the training footage from Swans Media.

Interesting to see that most pundits are predicting Adelaide to beat us in Rd 1, when Adelaide have also been tipped as heavy favourites for the wooden spoon. I know we're probably not top 8 material but I don't think we're wooden spoon contenders either.

With the state leagues put on ice.. any idea how guys not in the 22 are going to get match fit?

I'm predicting Gold Coast to be better than many think this year so I think the dreaded Wooden Spoon is very much up for grabs. Sadly , I think we will finish bottom 4 given the current state of our list but I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415