Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Minibus Gets new Role

Minibus Gets new Role

The New/Old Minibus is back,

Apparently Terry Mudge is going to bring his runner up and record of not winning anything to UTS, him along with Nick and Ed Lower.... just when you think they may try lift their game they do that.

5yr, i am intrigued, reference to minibus?

Quote Originally Posted by Old Puppy View Post
    5yr, i am intrigued, reference to minibus?

Old Puppy:

A Coach is a rather large bus..... a mini bus is half of the size (this reference in this case is wrong due to coaches size)

Most clubs get a coach... not a mini bus with a unproven record of never winning anything.

Welll as well on that one.....

Been at (4 now)

ECE
    Bulldogs
    St George

Now UTS

Just leaves

Penno
    NS
    Camden
    Manly
    Wests
    Syd Uni

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Old Puppy:

A Coach is a rather large bus..... a mini bus is half of the size (this reference in this case is wrong due to coaches size)

Most clubs get a coach... not a mini bus with a unproven record of never winning anything.
    Wow you really do hate Mudgey don’t you? But must be something more than just not winning any Grand Finals as there are plenty of coaches in Sydney AFL that haven’t won one of those.
    Btw, how many Prems premierships have you won?
    What did he do? Spend the night with you then not send roses the next morning?
    Time you got another hobby ya troll.
    And btw fat shaming went out of fashion about 20 years ago.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The New/Old Minibus is back,

Apparently Terry Mudge is going to bring his runner up and record of not winning anything to UTS, him along with Nick and Ed Lower.... just when you think they may try lift their game they do that.
    I don't know the man myself but he seems to have a go, and seems to be courteous to other teams.
    And he seems to take on difficult coaching jobs too.

And, already said, but there are plenty of Sydney coaches who have no silverware to their name - Ryan Meldrum has none either but each season is a new beginning with the score at NIL ALL, and it's just possible that UNSW WON'T win this year.....unlikely but possible.

Go Mudgey....I don't care what they say, I reckon you're alright.

Almost Football Legend
    He loves coaching, after a year out of it I'm not surprised he's getting involved again.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Bit rich from 5 year, no oil painting yourself... glass houses and all that.

I think he will do well there. Maybe not premierships well but they haven't made finals that often.

Only 1 coach wins a premiership each year, I don't think any of his teams were ever favourites for it? Just shows he does well with what he has to get them challenging.

Let’s just see how mini bus goes.

Will be another fun interesting season anyway.

Stand by my comments, it’s a forum it’s opinions and I stand by mine.

2020 season is approaching and well least this got bites and some people talking now.

Let’s just see how mini bus goes.

Will be another fun interesting season anyway.

Stand by my comments, it’s a forum it’s opinions and I stand by mine.

2020 season is approaching and well least this got bites and some people talking now.
    I disagree with everything you say but, hey, it's great to be talking footy again isn't it.

I see that North Shore has lost Danny Roberts, McConnell and Strudwick...wow. there's some class there (maybe old school, but class anyway.)
    I see too that Penno has picked up Jackson Potter from SANFL and Sydney Uni NEAFL - he'll be good.
    And Norris is dusting off his Instamatic camera for us again...look forward to hearing from you Norris.

Forget about Minibus - I see that Lower has joined UTS - any other confirmed signings for a forum of footy-starved fans ?

Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    I disagree with everything you say but, hey, it's great to be talking footy again isn't it.

I see that North Shore has lost Danny Roberts, McConnell and Strudwick...wow. there's some class there (maybe old school, but class anyway.)
    Plus Lee-Steere, Crane, Carruthers and possibly Murphy. Some pretty handy players in that group too!!

Good opportunity for a few of the boys to step up.

Quote Originally Posted by bomber. View Post
    Plus Lee-Steere, Crane, Carruthers and possibly Murphy. Some pretty handy players in that group too!!

Good opportunity for a few of the boys to step up.
    I see that Newtown Breakaways are looking to add a men’s team to their club in 2020. 10 clearances in already.
    Interesting move. A more sarcastic person might say they are filling the gap from a lack of inner city suburban clubs!
    Best of luck to them. Hope it comes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast