Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2020

Almost Football Legend
    NEAFL is officially off - we knew it was coming, now it's confirmed.
    Has quite a knock-on effect to our comp; especially for Sydney Uni, but for other clubs as well.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Any local footy news out there? Are all teams on board for the restart date of July 18?
    Lots of talk on the QAFL site that the demise of the NEAFL will be good for the local comp with the standard being lifting the highest level in a decade. Do we agree with this in Sydney.
    Come on any news on whats happening around the clubs would be good to hear.

last i have heard Syd uni has Tom Morrison now as head coach and all aligned players are targeted to stay at Sydney uni

Hear wests have been recruiting reality tv 'stars'.

Which one they get? Few others have them too.... stand out will be unsw one... and who he brings with him

Quote Originally Posted by 5yearplan View Post
    Which one they get? Few others have them too.... stand out will be unsw one... and who he brings with him
    Please for us not in the know..who are these players?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Wills View Post
    Any local footy news out there? Are all teams on board for the restart date of July 18?
    Lots of talk on the QAFL site that the demise of the NEAFL will be good for the local comp with the standard being lifting the highest level in a decade. Do we agree with this in Sydney.
    Come on any news on whats happening around the clubs would be good to hear.
    I agree that with the ex NEAFL players returning to their aligned clubs you are going to see a big jump in the quality of Sydney footy.
    Unfortunately this also may see a widening of the gap between the top clubs and the bottom clubs.

One I know is only Michael Brunelli for unsw, MAFS claim missus Martha posting all the time so game time will be good promotion

Unsure on west’s reality people

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard a lot of aligned being targeted by Syd Uni to keep them still. Will be interesting if this so called points system has any impact.

What gets said from Syd Uni to what occurs can be different.

3 weeks to go we will soon find out.

Wests is also from mafs.

Big seb? He big body if it is him

I hear that Blacktown will only have a Senior side in the Platinum Division, no reserves? Wasn't that a prerequisite for competing in that division?

There are rules for all competitions Prems and Reserves, one would hope the Syd AFL would work out this season isnt like a normal season I would dare think all clubs will see a reduction in teams, those that dont will be a minority.

Clubs should be encouraged to do what they can not have a rule book thrown at them as this season has been changed through no fault of their own.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast