Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2020

Confirmed tonight that Blacktown will only field 1 team in Platinum Seniors. Platinum Reserves will continue with 7 teams so therefore a bye. Have no idea how that gets through.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkers28 View Post
    Confirmed tonight that Blacktown will only field 1 team in Platinum Seniors. Platinum Reserves will continue with 7 teams so therefore a bye. Have no idea how that gets through.
    Guessing they will still be well looked after. I would say 5 home games and 4 away and playing the lower ranked teams twice

I've been stretching since I finished playing. Still tight in the hips!

Warming the Bench
    Been a long time since I've posted on this forum, still keep an eye on it from time to time though.

My question for all you gurus out there, how can this weekend's matches conceivably go ahead with hotspots popping up all over Sydney? I see the Magpies HQ in Croyden Park had a confirmed case last friday night, let's hope there was no team meeting that night.

Confirmed cases in public spaces in Campbelltown, Milperra, Caringbah, Parramatta, all within a few drop punts of Sydney AFL clubs, among other sites.

Is it at the point where it's irresponsible to put hundreds of men and women in close contact with others from all over Sydney this weekend?

Almost Football Legend
    Unless there's any official government advice not to play, I don't think we're at that point. I haven't heard any suggestion that there's any cancellation of community sport being considered.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

If players or coaches need to travel interstate at any time in the next few weeks, they probably can't play in the hotspot areas yeah?

My position is you follow government advice on how far you push it. But if you want to be more cautious then you can choose to do so. i.e. if you don't think it's safe, don't play. But if the health advice is it's ok, then you can.

Someone who was a confirmed case going for a meal at Caringbah a week ago shouldn't rule out anyone playing at Sutherland.

Soccer has been going for a couple of weeks now with no issues.

Has anyone have inside into the Points System if any in Prems this year.

https://aflnswact.com.au/wp-content/...TEM-POLICY.pdf

This 2019 document says 50 points per club but Camden, UTS and Wests would get 52 points. Can't find an updated one for 2020. Think they have dropped it to 44 this year instead of 50.

Senior Player
    No footy at Rosedale this weekend as Magic have decided not to play

Fixtures up.

Penno 30/44
    Syd Uni 41/44
    North Shore 33/44
    Manly 23/44
    St George 22/44
    Camden 37/52
    Wests 39/49
    ECE 28/44
    UNSW 33/44

UTS team not named.

Special treatment for the test tube club again.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast