Thread: 2020 Swans Academy and u18s discussion

2020 Swans Academy and u18s discussion

With the discussion around Gulden and Campbell , thought I would kick this off.

Academy programme this year is :
    Intra club 29 Feb - Sutherland
    Practice Match v Sydney u23 rep team 7 March - Blacktown
    Practice Match v GWS 14 March - Canberra

The academy series this year has expanded to seven games in the NAB League :
    28 march Game 1 v Suns - Blacktown
    4 April Game 2 v GWS - Blacktown
    18 April Game 3 v Sandringham - Werribee
    25 April Game 4 v Oakleigh - Blacktown
    9 May Game 5 v Eastern Ranges - Box Hill
    25 July Game 6 v Geelong - Ballarat
    1 Aug Game 7 v Dandenong - Werribee

Thanks for this, Magoo.

Just wondering if this should be in NSW forum, although I can understand that is a relative Siberia and it's nice to get this info in the main forum. Raises the questions whether we should have separate forums (fora?) at all? If we just had threads about Sydney AFL, Academy, Allies/Rams (do Rams still exist) wouldn't that be alright and those that are interested can read and those that aren't can shun, without the need to have them tucked away somewhere altogether different and out of sight?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    Thanks for this, Magoo.

Just wondering if this should be in NSW forum, although I can understand that is a relative Siberia and it's nice to get this info in the main forum. Raises the questions whether we should have separate forums (fora?) at all? If we just had threads about Sydney AFL, Academy, Allies/Rams (do Rams still exist) wouldn't that be alright and those that are interested can read and those that aren't can shun, without the need to have them tucked away somewhere altogether different and out of sight?
    I just followed the same thread that was in for 2019 and being this is the first time I have ever posted a thread , Im hardly qualified to form an opinion. Happy for it to go wherever suits.

Veterans List
    It's fine right here. It's just a new version of last years Academy thread.....isn't it?

Veterans List
    Seems an alright thread to me. Keep the info coming Magoo, cheers