Thread: Pub in Adelaide to watch Round 1

Pub in Adelaide to watch Round 1

Hi people. Booked flights, accomodation and tickets to round 1 in Adelaide for wifes birthday. Now we are going down to watch the game on TV. Looking for a pub where swans fans may gather in CBD? Any suggestions?

This is the pub listed as the Adelaide Swans-friendly venue on the Swans website. I think it is where Swans members in Adelaide often meet to watch games. It’s not in the CBD but not far out and easily reached by bus. Wouldn’t be too expensive by taxi.

I’d suggest phoning first though to make sure the pub intended to show the match.

THE ARKAKBA HOTEL
    150 Glen Osmond Rd, Fullarton SA 5063, Australia
    Capacity: Medium
    Phone: 08 8338 1100
    Social: Facebook

I would stay away from all pubs during the game. They will be bursting with frustrated Crows fans. Come down to Mc Laren Vale and check out some wineries, or watch in your motel. IMO.

Veterans List
    As long as there's no more than 500 people there.....you should be sweet!

As yet, there is no planned get together at a pub for SA Swans supporters. They are currently looking into it and will let us know ASAP. I’ll post as soon as I hear.

According to the coordinator of the Swans SA Suporter group .... “Upstairs at the Cathedral hotel is the place to be on Saturday”.