Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 1 vs Adelaide Cows

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    Quarters will still go for 25 minutes. Ronke's selection puzzles me.
    Gone for speedy mosquito fleet forward plus the aerial prowess of Heeney and Blakey. It does mean the Cows are a tall back too many unless McCartin lines up forward. Ronke the luckiest in that 22, he'll need to be shutting down a Cows back half runner.

I like it, something different for a different game.

I like COR, has had injuries at inopportune times but IMO he's a lock for the now and future. McInerney, didn't see that coming but he's obviously impressed.

No NEAFL now makes it difficult for draftees and the inexperienced to break into the seniors, I wonder what they'll be doing practice match wise? Late edit, just saw your similar comment Markwebbos

Anyone know if we are flying on a charter plane?

Swans by 24. Heeney to kick 6.

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Gone for speedy mosquito fleet forward plus the aerial prowess of Heeney and Blakey. It does mean the Cows are a tall back too many unless McCartin lines up forward. Ronke the luckiest in that 22, he'll need to be shutting down a Cows back half runner.

I like it, something different for a different game.

I like COR, has had injuries at inopportune times but IMO he's a lock for the now and future. McInerney, didn't see that coming but he's obviously impressed.

No NEAFL now makes it difficult for draftees and the inexperienced to break into the seniors, I wonder what they'll be doing practice match wise? Late edit, just saw your similar comment Markwebbos

Anyone know if we are flying on a charter plane?
    The mozzie fleet only works if our energy is up, we swarm for four quarters and hope the Crows aren't wearing Aeroguard.

No Hewett.... Hopefully related to staying home with Mrs and her not being able to interact

He is top 5 for us

I only saw the Adelaide preseason game against Gold Coast. Adelaide seemed to play a short kicking game style and also looked to counter quickly through the middle with running players.

So I think Ronke will have more of an effect than Sinclair. I feel we will benefit from a more mobile forward line. I assume Hewett is out for family reasons. I also don't mind giving COR/McInerney a chance ahead of Gould/Stephens.

Ronke's selection is a waste of a pick. Already have plenty of small forwards who offer worlds more. Hope Hewett comes in.

Ronke is a star.

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Changes from the last game R23 2019 v St Kilda

In: Brand Cunningham Gray Hayward McInerney Naismith O’Riordan Taylor
    Out: Fox Franklin Hewett Jack McVeigh Melican Menzel Reid

so only 3 players to come back most likely from the rd23 team? no sinclair in rd23?

the intense pressure we have seen by the tigers and the flood forward and or locked in forward line works very well...........but it is side by side to 3 amazing key forward rotation also jack, tom, dustin

lets hunt then !!!!
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Sinclair was out for a large chunk in the second half of the year. We tried a few players in the ruck in that time - Aliir Reid McLean Fox

IMO, Ronke over Hewitt is a poor selection..

We already have... Grey, Papley and Lewis.

Hewitt could of, potentially, nullified Sloane or Crouch...

Maybe Hewitt is carrying an injury, if not then his omission is very puzzling indeed.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect... MT

Didn’t Hewett miss the last preseason game v North? He might have more important things to worry about than a half-arsed AFL comp.

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast