Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Can you attend the next match?

Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    GWS are allowing all members to enter the ballot, irrespective whether they chose to donate 100% of membership or 50%. I know of at least 2 50% people who got tickets to the game.
    Very egalitarian of our little brother.
    Are we comparing apples with oranges here?

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Are we comparing apples with oranges here?
    On a pure colour basis, yes.

Senior Player
    We got tix to the GWS v Hawthorn game on Sunday. Attending two games in just over a week. It's like the old days !

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    We got tix to the GWS v Hawthorn game on Sunday. Attending two games in just over a week. It's like the old days !
    I'm afraid if I watched a game between those two, I'd feel a bit disappointed in myself, for spending my time wishing for injuries and suspensions.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I'm afraid if I watched a game between those two, I'd feel a bit disappointed in myself, for spending my time wishing for injuries and suspensions.
    Yes, the unloved clubs of Sydney and Melbourne respectively. It's possible I have a bit too much spare time these days. Hell, I'm
    even watching a very dreary game between Carlton & St Kilda at the moment...

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Yes, the unloved clubs of Sydney and Melbourne respectively. It's possible I have a bit too much spare time these days. Hell, I'm
    even watching a very dreary game between Carlton & St Kilda at the moment...
    I forgot that was on. I might tune in for the final ten minutes or so of Carlton pain.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    I forgot that was on. I might tune in for the final ten minutes or so of Carlton pain.
    Hanners gone down injured again - another soft tissue injury. Increasingly looks likely we made the right call on that.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Hanners gone down injured again - another soft tissue injury. Increasingly looks likely we made the right call on that.
    Yes, I was wondering where he was. Still slightly bitter, as to how he never really recaptured his 2016 form, after he was taken out very late in that season.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345