Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Scratch Match Thread

Thanks Barracuda, I am going to post this over to the Swans reddit as well, you'll get the credit for it. If that's not alright please let me know, I know we're starved for news over there and this match report is like manna from heaven.

Great report barracuda. Thanks so much!

Senior Player
    To be fair, need to mention the Wicks interview on the official site - appreciate the club giving us more interviews with the reserves players. Seems a smart young lad, who sounds like he's playing well.

Veterans List
    Hopefully we can can play a team other than GWS this week seeing as Melbourne and Hawthorn are staying in Sydney.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Hopefully we can can play a team other than GWS this week seeing as Melbourne and Hawthorn are staying in Sydney.
    With injuries we're playing 10 a side I reckon!

Did we play a reserve game this week?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Did we play a reserve game this week?

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Yes, they played Melbourne with 10 a side. Apparently was a comfortable victory with Elijah kicking 4 and Wicks 3. Comments were that it was so apparent just how good the GWS depth is. Melbourne were so much easier to play against even with their best fringe players.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    Yes, they played Melbourne with 10 a side. Apparently was a comfortable victory with Elijah kicking 4 and Wicks 3. Comments were that it was so apparent just how good the GWS depth is. Melbourne were so much easier to play against even with their best fringe players.
    Thanks mate.

Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    10 a side? I suppose that reflects our injuries and the lack of top ups? Does anyone know if our academy program is still on hold, and if so, is it likely to resume?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    10 a side? I suppose that reflects our injuries and the lack of top ups? Does anyone know if our academy program is still on hold, and if so, is it likely to resume?
    The swans gave Melbourne 2 players a quarter. My bests were Taylor, Elijah, Wicks and Foote

Can you feel it? Site Admin ugg's Avatar
    Did Aliir play?

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    My son played U10s on Saturday, 12 a side! They won by 5 goals, first game of season 2020 for them. Really great to see the boys and girls run around again!

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast