Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for Hawthorn game

Senior Player
    Yeah, it's interesting, I'm not that concerned. Each to his own I suppose. I've seen a couple games already and to me it's like anywhere
    else, if you keep your distance (and it's not that hard) and carry around the sanitiser then you'd have to be very unlucky. In my
    opinion the supermarket is way more hairy than the GWS game we went to where they had approx 4,500 people spread here, there
    and everywhere. I'd expect the SCG will do the same type of spacing thing for the game this weekend. But if we're not happy with
    how it's spaced then we'll just leave. Anyways, I think if the bug blows up in Sydney then they'll just go back to no crowds and possibly
    no footy.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Yeah, it's interesting, I'm not that concerned. Each to his own I suppose. I've seen a couple games already and to me it's like anywhere
    else, if you keep your distance (and it's not that hard) and carry around the sanitiser then you'd have to be very unlucky. In my
    opinion the supermarket is way more hairy than the GWS game we went to where they had approx 4,500 people spread here, there
    and everywhere. I'd expect the SCG will do the same type of spacing thing for the game this weekend. But if we're not happy with
    how it's spaced then we'll just leave. Anyways, I think if the bug blows up in Sydney then they'll just go back to no crowds and possibly
    no footy.
    Yes, obviously it's different from state to state, but I didn't even think twice about going to the last couple of games. Although on Sunday night, I did have a bit of a sore throat and I did start to wonder, if any of the Richmond fans had snuck up from Victoria. But of course, the sore throat was a result of shouting a lot more than I usually do.

I could understand if people decided not to go, but as soon as the ticket sales were opened this morning I entered my details.

I am not expecting much on Saturday, but it will be great to support the boys in person, rather than screaming at BT and Russell on the TV with their ridiculous comments.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny40519 View Post
    I could understand if people decided not to go, but as soon as the ticket sales were opened this morning I entered my details.

I am not expecting much on Saturday, but it will be great to support the boys in person, rather than screaming at BT and Russell on the TV with their ridiculous comments.
    Well put!!

Anyone know when they announce the ballot results?

Any news on getting tickets yet? Has anyone here got them?

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    Any news on getting tickets yet? Has anyone here got them?
    Nothing yet.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    on Sunday night, I did have a bit of a sore throat and I did start to wonder... But of course, the sore throat was a result of shouting a lot more than I usually do.
    I had the very same experience. I almost went and got tested but it was going to be really inconvenient and by mid-morning Monday the sore throat had pretty much dissipated.

I reckon they're probably waiting to hear more from the government and the changing situation and rules to know the allowable crowd size before they allocate any tickets.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Pushing for Selection
    Successful ballots are up on the website now - https://membership.sydneyswans.com.a...wRhHtH4OHon4Y0

I estimate that’s about 1,000 tickets. Which suggests they have been cautious in light of the current Covid situation and cut the numbers considerably.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    I got my tickets so happy about that

Senior Player
    I was Planning on going in the ballot and going but I also decided not to in the end.

I work in hospitals in the medical field and for me it was a decision that if I went and later there are some positive tests come out from the crowd I would be in the situation where I needed to isolate myself for 14 days regardless of whether I had symptoms. That is two weeks for me without work and no income so much safer for me to just not go. Sadly

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I estimate that’s about 1,000 tickets. Which suggests they have been cautious in light of the current Covid situation and cut the numbers considerably.
    I think it’s a lot more than that given every ticketek number could have up to 8 tickets.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast