Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for Hawthorn game

Tickets for suns game

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly19 View Post
    I think it’s a lot more than that given every ticketek number could have up to 8 tickets.
    You are right. My count was too simplistic.

Goes up to 11
    I'll be there on my Pat Malone - should be easier to social distance at least. And will be nice to see some live footy, even when if the expectations are somewhat low.

My 4 tickets came through. Can't wait!

The Swans are likely to host a crowd of no more than 4000 this week despite the SCG being allowed to hold 10,000 in accordance with state government regulations allowing for stadiums to open at 25 per cent capacity.

On top of AFL guidelines, the club has blocked the whole bay around the players' race.

Undermanned Swans recall Aliir for GC clash Sydney defender has been handed an instant reprieve for match against the Suns.
    http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/u...5csq.html?btis

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    The Swans are likely to host a crowd of no more than 4000 this week despite the SCG being allowed to hold 10,000 in accordance with state government regulations allowing for stadiums to open at 25 per cent capacity.

On top of AFL guidelines, the club has blocked the whole bay around the players' race.

Undermanned Swans recall Aliir for GC clash Sydney defender has been handed an instant reprieve for match against the Suns.
    http://www.smh.com.au/afl/afl-news/u...5csq.html?btis
    That's the thing. As many people have posted here on RWO, a lot of people just aren't comfortable with being at events or places where
    there are a lot of people, even if the bulk of them are following the distancing thing. It's the same with all the "re-openings", ultimately people
    vote with their feet, and that's fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    That's the thing. As many people have posted here on RWO, a lot of people just aren't comfortable with being at events or places where
    there are a lot of people, even if the bulk of them are following the distancing thing. It's the same with all the "re-openings", ultimately people
    vote with their feet, and that's fair enough.
    I think the Swans capped it rather than people didn't want to be there. I know of 2 people that missed out on tickets.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I think the Swans capped it rather than people didn't want to be there. I know of 2 people that missed out on tickets.
    I also think the Swans cut back the number of tickets they allocated. I posted a link to an Age article in the ‘Covid19 and Footy’ thread in which it was reported the Swans were considering doing this in light of the flare-up in Covid cases.

Veterans List
    I'm going and can't wait (though I have very limited expectations on the quality of the footy I'll see).

Actually, in attendance and quality I'm expecting it to be a bit of a throwback to the early 90s when I first started going to Swans games!

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by giant View Post
    I'm going and can't wait (though I have very limited expectations on the quality of the footy I'll see).

Actually, in attendance and quality I'm expecting it to be a bit of a throwback to the early 90s when I first started going to Swans games!
    Ah nostalgia!

Yes I recall those days as well. You could sit anywhere in the ground.

4,000 wouldnhave been a big crowd in some of those games..

Veterans List
    I think it's smart by the swans to restrict the numbers because you just can't trust people following the rules. (Not saying that anyone here wouldn't do the right thing). Last night at Optus Stadium people were moving around and sitting in areas they shouldn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    I think it's smart by the swans to restrict the numbers because you just can't trust people following the rules.
    Unfortunately very true here in Sydney.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast