Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Tickets for Hawthorn game

I see the Swans have gone back to the Priority 1, 2, 3 method of allocating tickets for this week’s game. (Compared with the ballot used for last week’s match v the Suns.)

For those who attended last week, what was the experience like? It seemed to be just a small crowd which presumably made social distancing easier to maintain. Any concerns?

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    I see the Swans have gone back to the Priority 1, 2, 3 method of allocating tickets for this week’s game. (Compared with the ballot used for last week’s match v the Suns.)

For those who attended last week, what was the experience like? It seemed to be just a small crowd which presumably made social distancing easier to maintain. Any concerns?
    No issues at all with social distancing. More likely to come into close contact with people doing your groceries. I was seated at least 3 metres from the next group. I bought food at half time and walked straight to a counter.

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post

I thought it was done well last week. No-one seemed to be moving out of their rows and there was plenty of space for everyone. No crowds going in. Despite the loss it was a great afternoon at the footy.

My reading of today’s email was that the crowd might be larger than last week’s, which was clearly less than the 10,000 that they’re allowed (or has that changed recently?)

Tickets for Hawthorn game

Quote Originally Posted by monopoly19 View Post
    My reading of today’s email was that the crowd might be larger than last week’s, which was clearly less than the 10,000 that they’re allowed (or has that changed recently?)
    The email is vague but does seem to imply that the crowd might be larger this week. Which is perhaps surprising as the daily Covid infection number has been growing.

I note that the Swan shops will be open. The Swans should get some good quality, three-layer face masks made in red and white with the Swans logo. Would sell like hot cakes!

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    There were no issues at the footy, certainly less risk than a restaurant or supermarket imo.

No queues anywhere and crowd well spread out. I took my two young kids and had no problems whatsoever.

Will be putting my hand up for tickets for this weekend too

Veterans List
    It was good fun - thoroughly encourage attending if you're comfortable.

This week, tickets are guaranteed for Priority 1 so we were even able to select which section of the ground we wanted to sit in.

For those concerned about social distancing, don't be. There was loads of room and we never came close to anyone.

Senior Player
    Just got my tix for Hawthorn on Saturday. It was fine last weekend at the ground. Plenty of space for everyone.

Given Laidler seems to focus on Wicks, Maibaum, Ling and Reid in his reserves report, I wonder whether they are close to selection. I'd like to see what Maibaum can do at senior level. Good one on one and has a nice kick.

Horse press conference today. He says Reid is the only senior player likely to return this week.

Longmire press conference - July 21, 2020

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234