Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tickets for Hawthorn game

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar

Tickets for Hawthorn game

Just wondering if anyone has any advice on how to get tickets for the suns game?

Things may change again but I have a group of 4 and a group of 2 that would like to get tickets all full members that have continued with membership
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Veteran Site Admin
    I imagine the club will send an email early next week with details of how to register for tickets (or for a ballot for tickets).

I lose track of how many fans are supposedly allowed in the ground, but a week is a long time at the moment so might be a case of wait and watch.

Senior Player
    Last time it was talked about they said it would be at 25% capacity which is around 10,000 tickets.

I haven’t seen any emails for other games so if someone sees the email go out can you update this thread please?
    He ate more cheese, than time allowed

Senior Player
    Received an email last night saying "Priority One" members can register between 9AM & 11AM tomorrow to go into the ballot.
    I think "Priority One" are people that left all their membership money for 2020 with the club.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Received an email last night saying "Priority One" members can register between 9AM & 11AM tomorrow to go into the ballot.
    I think "Priority One" are people that left all their membership money for 2020 with the club.
    I think the type of membership is also relevant. I left all my membership money with the club but am Priority 3 (Vic Gold, Premiership Club).

Arrgh

I have left all four of mine with the club but no email

PRIORITY ONE – BALLOT
    Includes: NSW or ACT-based 11-match members who have selected to pledge their membership and Sydney Swans Life Members
    Registration Time: Tuesday, July 14, 9am – 11am AEST

PRIORITY TWO – BALLOT
    Please note: This ballot will only go ahead should tickets remain following the Priority One ballot.
    Includes: NSW and ACT-based 11-match members who have selected to adjust their membership
    Registration Time: Tuesday, July 14, 12pm – 2pm AEST

PRIORITY THREE – BALLOT
    Please note: This ballot will only go ahead should tickets remain following the Priority One and the Priority Two ballots.
    Includes: NSW and ACT-based limited access members who have selected to pledge their membership
    Registration Time: Tuesday, July 14, 3pm – 5pm AEST

INELIGIBLE MEMBERS
    Due to NSW Health recommendations, this match will be restricted to NSW and ACT residents only. Regardless of the membership product held, if you reside outside of NSW or the ACT you are not able to enter the ballot for Round 7. We are hopeful that as the season continues, we will be able to provide opportunities for interstate members to attend a match at the SCG once it is safe to do so.

Any members who have non-compliant payment plans and those who have downgraded or requested a refund for their 2020 membership have been excluded from the ballot. Please contact Membership Support on 1300 663 819 to reactivate or upgrade your membership.

Got it sorted today. Added memberships over the offseason and somehow my email disappeared from the swans system in the process

Without wanting to be a complete pessimist, does anyone on here have concerns about being part of a relatively large crowd on Saturday? I decided not to apply.

Happy and I know it
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Without wanting to be a complete pessimist, does anyone on here have concerns about being part of a relatively large crowd on Saturday? I decided not to apply.
    Yes, we aren't applying either. I really don't want to go anywhere there are large groups of people, even if they are supposedly spaced apart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Nope I'm the same. We half threw the idea out about putting in for tickets and heading up if we got them - but I'm very concerned its going to blow up in Sydney like it has in Melbourne over the next week or two. 2020 is such an awful year in so many ways - our swans being broken by injuries and not very good is not adding much value to it either.
    "You get the feeling that like Monty Python's Black Knight, the Swans would regard amputation as merely a flesh wound."

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast