Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 9 v St Kilda

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Clarke tagging Jones would be an interesting test, as Zak has great acceleration out of congestion. If he could do it successfully, I just might change my mind on Clarke.

Losing Zak Jones was a big loss, but there is an upside in that we used the pick we got (32) for Elijah Taylor. So maybe the big picture doesn't look so bad.
    Yeah, but with Jones playing for St Kilda next week, there's still roughly an even money chance that his kicks will go to our players.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yeah, but with Jones playing for St Kilda next week, there's still roughly an even money chance that his kicks will go to our players.
    But if he kicks it to Clarke, then there's better than even money chance it will go back to the Saints.

But if he kicks it to Clarke, then there's better than even money chance it will go back to the Saints.
    Yes, but if my man Clarke is tagging him, it's likely that the pressure applied, will result in a greater than 50% chance that it will go to a Swan.

Veterans List
    Don't be so unkind.

I feel sorry for Sinclair (again) with the prospect of being double teamed by Marshall and Ryder who are both in good form. Both were in the Coaches' best last week with large number of hit outs and 4 goals between them.

king, Membery and one of those means we must get some height into our defence.

Marshall is out injured

On the veteran's list
    [QUOTE=Mountain Man;797904
    king, Membery and one of those means we must get some height into our defence.[/QUOTE]

Membrey will be praying Rampe is out. He's played on him half a dozen times now and is still waiting to touch the footy.
    Those who have the greatest power to hurt us are those we love.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Membrey will be praying Rampe is out. He's played on him half a dozen times now and is still waiting to touch the footy.
    His prayers have been answered it seems....but I say bring in Gould and Membrey might still be waiting to touch the ball. I reckon Gould is going to be a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Yes, but if my man Clarke is tagging him, it's likely that the pressure applied, will result in a greater than 50% chance that it will go to a Swan.
    Hmmm

Then the siren goes off and Sweet Caroline starts to play.

Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Marshall is out injured
    For Port Adelaide.

Clarke is too slow to tag Jones, I reckon he'll play on Hill. I didn't see much of Isaac Smith or Tom Scully Saturday so I reckon he did OK. (Clarke 20 disposals, Scully 14, Smith 16). Clarke's disposal is awful but he gets to a lot of contests. Hopefully others (Stephens) will soon take his place.

Not sure who would play on Jones? Possibly someone like Olly who is quick, or would Bell be quick enough?

I can't imagine Rampe will play given he's got a broken hand. I would think they'll bring in Melican for him ... I really don't want Mills playing in defence, but I can understand why they might want to play him back there?

Like everyone else, keen to see Gould get a game sooner rather than later. He's physically (height) like for like with Rampe, but he's not going to be anywhere near Rampe's level in his first game of AFL.

There's potentially Hayward and O'Riordan to come back.

OUT: Rampe (hand), Gray
    IN: Melican, Hayward

Kath Watson just said on AFL tonight that Rampe is an outside chance of playing against The Saints.
    Seems strange.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast