Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 10: the other games. Festival of the Boot (part 2).

Senior Player
    Notice Caroline Wilson has sprung to the defence of Eddie McGuire concerning the Covid breach involving Nathan Buckley. If it was any other president of a club that was and is continually in the news about player and other indiscretions, then she and the rest of the Melbourne footy media would be howling for he/she to be sacked. Same goes for the embarrassing number of conflicts of interests Mcguire is involved in. When it comes to the crunch, she is still a member of the buddy club that ensures he is a protected species. Farcical and infuriating.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Notice Caroline Wilson has sprung to the defence of Eddie McGuire concerning the Covid breach involving Nathan Buckley. If it was any other president of a club that was and is continually in the news about player and other indiscretions, then she and the rest of the Melbourne footy media would be howling for he/she to be sacked. Same goes for the embarrassing number of conflicts of interests Mcguire is involved in. When it comes to the crunch, she is still a member of the buddy club that ensures he is a protected species. Farcical and infuriating.
    I actually think mcGuire is right on this. Buckley should be suspended and sent home. Its no accident. You suddenly dont start a game of tennis with randoms if you are in a hub.
    Its the spineless AFL which slapped him with a wet lettuce.

This pandemic has really exposed Gill and the administation as a fraud. Dont get me started on firing of the journo!

Senior Player
    Wearing my best neutral hat, tonight's match definitely looking like match of the round.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    I actually think mcGuire is right on this. Buckley should be suspended and sent home. Its no accident. You suddenly dont start a game of tennis with randoms if you are in a hub.
    Its the spineless AFL which slapped him with a wet lettuce.

This pandemic has really exposed Gill and the administation as a fraud. Dont get me started on firing of the journo!
    What did King Kong McGuire actually say about Buckley? Anything?

Re Buckley.... did he seriously think it was OK to play tennis with people outside the hub? Is he that stupid? It's possible he is
    of course. Or did he just think, @@@@ it, I'm famous I can do whatever I want?

Senior Player
    Cheap and dirty from Lynch. I didn't realise he was that type of player.

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Cheap and dirty from Lynch. I didn't realise he was that type of player.
    Yeah that was pissweak

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Classic Dimma, flooding the corridor, not letting the Lions play their favoured game style. He’s Ruining the spectacle of the game !

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Classic Dimma, flooding the corridor, not letting the Lions play their favoured game style. He’s Ruining the spectacle of the game !
    75000 in the corridor

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    75000 in the corridor
    Haha!

Senior Player
    Getting sick of Nick Riewoldt as a commentator. Knows everything and never shuts up.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Works for the same TV station.

Veterans List
    Brisbane look a year off a premiership.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast