Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Round 11: the other games (they're all other games).

Veterans List
    What so obviously sets the top teams apart from the rest is the incredibly accurate field kicking and vision up field.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Quote Originally Posted by Nico View Post
    What so obviously sets the top teams apart from the rest is the incredibly accurate field kicking and vision up field.
    You can say that again ... and again! My main gripe at present.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Starting to feel a bit sorry for Rhyce Shaw. For much of the season, North has had the worst injury list (though going into this round, ours was probably worse). Then by the final quarter last night, he ran out of fit players on the bench. Now there's media claims, that North are just as big a shambles as Adelaide.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Starting to feel a bit sorry for Rhyce Shaw. For much of the season, North has had the worst injury list (though going into this round, ours was probably worse). Then by the final quarter last night, he ran out of fit players on the bench. Now there's media claims, that North are just as big a shambles as Adelaide.
    The vultures of the press, personified by Barrett, are always poised to pounce.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    The vultures of the press, personified by Barrett, are always poised to pounce.
    I know, it's like: hmmm, can I smell a whiff of smoke? Where's my jerrycan of petrol?

See Saints are sending first gamer Bytel to centre bounces!

Rohan playing one of his 6 great Qtrs of footy for the season. 3 goals, could’ve been 4. Ah what a tease you are Gary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suspended by the MRP
    Saints mids look so much more pro-active at centre bounces with Marshall in there. To the point they can even afford to play a debutant in there! We really, really, REALLY need a good ruckman!

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Rohan playing one of his 6 great Qtrs of footy for the season. 3 goals, could’ve been 4. Ah what a tease you are Gary.

Which means that he's around even money, to not be sighted until late in the final quarter, where he picks up a season ending injury.

Suspended by the MRP
    Why is Eddie texting one of our players !

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post

Yes, Gaz is up and about tonight. Though right now the game is resembling a Geelong training session. Good to see the old
    NRL "Intensity Meter" has been dusted off and rebranded by the AFL as a "Pressure Meter" this season. I was really missing it.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Why is Eddie texting one of our players !
    Are you referring to Rowbottom? He said he is a friend of the family. Maybe because he is the nephew of Brian Taylor.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast