Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Changes for Round 12 v Giants

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Kumarangk View Post
    One thing i have noticed as well is he is susceptible to a sledge and a push and is showing the opposition his temper.Is playing cranky which cant be good for his concentration. Only young of course but certainly knows all about the second year syndrome.
    Needs a stern but compassionate word or two from Kirky.....

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by waswan View Post
    Still not sold on COR, hope he proves me wrong.

You look at players and wonder if we would regret losing them, i couldnt see COR getting a game anywhere else

All the others, in and out of the side for their inconsistency, you could easily say they would be picked up and be valauable....... but i did think that about Jed Lamb too
    That's generally my view. Solid, but with a pretty low ceiling. Happy to be proven wrong. Reckon he has more dash in him to unleash, but not sure about decision making/poise.

I hope the favouritism that Blakey seems to be afforded doesn’t put any noses out of joint. Must be frustrating to some other guys who don’t get afforded the same level of leniency on performance, or the lower standard required to win back their spot.
    Whether it’s anything to do with his Dad being there who knows, most likely not, but it would be human nature for some to assume that is a factor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s a notoriously difficult position to play “high draft pick son of director of coaching”

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Not sure about the loss of AA. But he looked lost and hurt last game and had no impact. Has the nature of his injury been made public?
    They just mentioned on Fox Footy that it's a toe injury but it's not toe turf and it's not serious.

I reckon Blakey has been an improvement on Taylor

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112