Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 12 v Giants

Warming the Bench
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Yes, I had a giggle when I read that bit about 'losing the group'.....a bit of a headshaker that one. Wolfie's howlin' at the wind again.😑
    Agree.

I hope to see Knoll, BWG and Maibaum get a run in the Seniors before the season is out...

I may be a bit sentimental here but I think it’d be a nice touch if our WA boys got a run. Bring Warner in and give ET another game. Have I missed anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    I may be a bit sentimental here but I think it’d be a nice touch if our WA boys got a run. Bring Warner in and give ET another game. Have I missed anyone?
    Franklin?

Especially after Mrs Warner gifted lamingtons for the swans boys when they touched down ! Be rude not to get young Chad into the side after that lovely gesture !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had that thought too. Their families missed their debuts and I'm sure would be thrilled to get the chance to see them play. It's not like we are in finals contention and both are there or there abouts for AFL selection.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Dawg View Post
    I had that thought too. Their families missed their debuts and I'm sure would be thrilled to get the chance to see them play. It's not like we are in finals contention and both are there or there abouts for AFL selection.
    And we have to protect Pick 2, LOLNorf are doing their best to grab it off us, pathetic again last game, big danger they could drop below us so play all the (fit) WA boys

Agree. I really hope ET doesn't get dropped this week so he can play in front of his family and friends!

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

I'm not a fan of having a culture of gifting players games just so their family can see them, regardless of where we are on the ladder.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I'm not a fan of having a culture of gifting players games just so their family can see them, regardless of where we are on the ladder.
    I can't imagine the club would do that. Surely we are a bit more professional than that.

ET has gone from not being out there to getting to contest after contest in just 3 games.

He even had a few slingshot moments.

3 games people, done some silly things but he is a "tweener". Athletic enough to contest for a high ball and athletic enough to get a ground ball.

He was in 2 minds a few times about which one he was doing, when your like that you can look silly, he just needs to jump at everything when he get a run at it.

That takes confidence, something he is building after ONLY 3 games.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Franklin?
    There was talk a few weeks ago that he might be available for the derby, but seems that was optimistic. Now we're back to "no time frame" for his return.

AFL 2020: Lance Franklin injury, news, update, Sydney Swans, injuries, timeline, return, playing again in 2020, Josh Kennedy | Fox Sports

Quote Originally Posted by neilfws View Post
    There was talk a few weeks ago that he might be available for the derby, but seems that was optimistic. Now we're back to "no time frame" for his return.

AFL 2020: Lance Franklin injury, news, update, Sydney Swans, injuries, timeline, return, playing again in 2020, Josh Kennedy | Fox Sports
    Think there was a lot of wishful thinking on RWO, me included

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast