Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 12 v Giants

Gawd, he is 95 kg's wigging wet, he will get manhandled there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumarangk View Post
    Gawd, he is 95 kg's wigging wet, he will get manhandled there.
    Oh no, Gil has banned manhandling ...!

Suspended by the MRP
    Blakey would want to have had a BOG performance in the seconds if he is coming back after only one week. Meanwhile the McLean and McInerney banishment continues. I do not agree with the notion we are trying young players to determine whether they stay on the list or not.

Stephens, Warner, E. Taylor, Ling will all be Swans next year with or without games this year. By this measure we'd give young Swans like Blakey and Rowbottom a break from the seniors, given their spot on the list is assured. We know that would never happen.

Make no mistake .. Longmire is fielding his best 22 possible every week, and McLean and McInerney are not in it.

Regular in the Side
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Who's going to ruck instead of AA: Reid? Blakey?
    In Round 6 Vs Tigers, while AA was sent back to get form, McLean was our first ruck and Dawson was the one sent to some ruck contests. Unfortunately, he could not record any Hit Out Statistics. In that game, the Hit Out Record was 32 Vs 5. All our 5 achieved by McLean. (Yet, we frustrated Hardwick immensely.)

Regular in the Side
    still don't understand why gould not getting game. 2nd draft pick, why pick him in draft if u dont give him a chance. COR also not good enough strength wise)

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by lwjoyner View Post
    still don't understand why gould not getting game. 2nd draft pick, why pick him in draft if u dont give him a chance. COR also not good enough strength wise)
    COR had been coming along nicely I thought. Seems susceptible to injury though.

Quote Originally Posted by lwjoyner View Post
    I reckon they'll play him when he's ready. And I would think they'd be more cautious about a defender than a forward.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBloods View Post
    Blakey would want to have had a BOG performance in the seconds if he is coming back after only one week. Meanwhile the McLean and McInerney banishment continues. I do not agree with the notion we are trying young players to determine whether they stay on the list or not.

Stephens, Warner, E. Taylor, Ling will all be Swans next year with or without games this year. By this measure we'd give young Swans like Blakey and Rowbottom a break from the seniors, given their spot on the list is assured. We know that would never happen.

Make no mistake .. Longmire is fielding his best 22 possible every week, and McLean and McInerney are not in it.
    i think McInerney has shown plenty in the games he had had. Given he got smashed in a few big tackles against West Coast, maybe they want him to build his body strength and weight over the next few months and not have his confidence destroyed by being physically crushed each week. You could apply the same argument for Stephens

Quote Originally Posted by 111431 View Post
    i think McInerney has shown plenty in the games he had had. Given he got smashed in a few big tackles against West Coast, maybe they want him to build his body strength and weight over the next few months and not have his confidence destroyed by being physically crushed each week. You could apply the same argument for Stephens
    I think you are correct. However I have been able to watch the recent scratch games and to his credit he is rapidly improving in this department.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barracuda View Post
    I think you are correct. However I have been able to watch the recent scratch games and to his credit he is rapidly improving in this department.
    Good to hear! Hope he gets back this year.

Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    It must be all the videos we see at training or when debutants get named and all the players are jovial and look like they’re enjoying themselves with Longmire that gives you this impression.

Seriously, it’s getting laughable at how you and others on here can keep this narrative regarding Longmire alive.
    Longmire will never coach another premiership. That is my prediction

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Captain View Post
    I'm hoping for:

In: McInerney, Blakey
    Out: Taylor, Ling
    Blakey you got but according to someone who saw the Scratch Match he does not deserve it

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast