Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 13: Dockers v Swans

Quote Originally Posted by The Big Cat View Post
    Dissolved?? Same old Wolfie. Just loves it when the team is struggling so he can drive the boots in.
    No not just us. The footy out there is abysmal. Both teams are abysmal. Playing total negative footy

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

For a while I was enjoying the hard fought nature of the match. Just a shame that Freo skipped away late. Also a shame, that they seem to have reached an understanding with the umpires, that blatant pushing in the back is okay tonight.

I think Freo will smash us if we don't find something....I can't see where we'll get a goal.

Anyone else think Nic Dal Santo is a @@@@house commentator?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by crackedactor 01 View Post
    Absolute crap football again ! Last week was just a flash in the pan with a weak opposition. We are rabble, one goal in a half of football. It may be the only goal we get judging by the way they are playing.
    Yeah, GWS.....weak opposition.😂😂😂😂
    You and Wolfie are so positive!

Didn't Mundy put his hand in Rowbum's face there?

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Doesn't take much.
    How would you @@@@ing know. It is not about how we are playing. It is about the standard of footy being produced by both sides. Neither side can score. This is a problem and does not turn the game into a very good spectacle. If I was hosting international guests this is certainly not a game I would wish upon them. It might be close but is, is a dreadful spectacle. If they come from soccer countries they will be used to this defensive crap. But would expect more from our game since we promote H w game as a fast scoring spectacle.

This is just not good enough. Most AFL games these days are putrid. If they want to promote the game then get rid of negative coaching. Both these coaching panels came with one mission today; negate the opposition

Sent from my JAT-L29 using Tapatalk

Look this is a young team so consistency is a problem. Also, Freo are a much better team than GWS, who were shocking last week. Freo has bigger bodies and more experience, so I'm not expecting a lot from us tonight. But it would be nice to get a few goals at least.

How was that not 15 metres???

FFS stick a tackle boys !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Harry Cunningham making a decent case for being the next Nick Smith

We're not looking like scoring at all

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast