Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Changes for Round 14 Vs Port at Adelaide

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Agree. Thurlow still in but reckon he might not be at club next year although not sure of his contract status.
    Thurlow must still be a shot of being re-signed if he's playing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 707 View Post
    Like the motivation of pick 3 !
    You're incorrigible, 707!

I’m disappointed to see Stephens out. Don’t agree with that decision at all.

To add to the insult, Clarke is in instead.

Regular in the Side Velour&Ruffles's Avatar
    Sorry for both COR and Stephens.
    Not that I'm bagging Foot, but after a good first outing his last game was quite ineffectual. He can quite possibly make it, but a dropping after game 2 was not unreasonable.
    I didn't think COR or Stephens did much wrong in the circumstances.
    COR probably the hardest done by - agree with someone's earlier theory that for balance reasons he had to go for AA. Not a huge reflection on what he actually did/didn't do last week.
    I like what COR brings and think we should be keeping and developing him.
    My opinion is objective truth in its purest form

im struggling to understand the development trajectory of Stephens and Colin?

I would have thought this game would be a brilliant next level learning vs helping Jackson Thurlow to nurture along ?
    "be tough, only when it gets tough"

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Wizard View Post
    Here we go:

IN: more no free kicks for Hawthorn for a half; the screams of outrage are awesome

AA to be put forward, we really need a marking presence up there

Anyone who is on our list and is fit and who has not had a game: might as well give them a game

OUT: some of the younger players could not back up: Wicks may need a rest

Forwards being so easily been off the ball when it goes into the 50 arc. Really poor effort
    Well I sure am glad that Wicks got a reprieve. Would have been quite the surprise considering he kicked 50% of our goals last week.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Well I sure am glad that Wicks got a reprieve. Would have been quite the surprise considering he kicked 50% of our goals last week.
    Wicks has shown early signs of having reliable pressure and a straight kick. Liked how he backed up after the spotlight of the boot incident. Again lad.

Senior Player
    Yep. I've liked what I've seen so far.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan

It’s clear what Longmire wants to do. Double team up on Dixon except for centre bounces. Or use Aliir when Todd Marshall goes up forward. Use Clarke to tag Travis Boak and let Kennedy go head to head with wines.
    Stephens needs some rest but maybe it would have been better idea to play him instead of mcinereney. Cunningham to play on Robbie Gray. Maybe mcinerney will get a defensive role on butters. Mcinereney needs to do some defensive roles for his progress ..... he is a softy. It should be a good contest.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post
    It’s clear what Longmire wants to do. Double team up on Dixon except for centre bounces. Or use Aliir when Todd Marshall goes up forward. Use Clarke to tag Travis Boak and let Kennedy go head to head with wines.
    Stephens needs some rest but maybe it would have been better idea to play him instead of mcinereney. Cunningham to play on Robbie Gray. Maybe mcinerney will get a defensive role on butters. Mcinereney needs to do some defensive roles for his progress ..... he is a softy. It should be a good contest.
    Nice.

Regular in the Side
    why no gould. we could have picked serong who is playing well at freo. Was it wrong to select gould.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by lwjoyner View Post
    why no gould. we could have picked serong who is playing well at freo. Was it wrong to select gould.
    Serong was taken at pick 8; Gould was taken at pick 26.

(Stephens was taken at pick 5.)

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post
    Softy? Bit rough. Not mature physically but haven't seen lack of heart.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456