Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 14 • Port v Sydney Swans @ Adelaide

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Port seem a little arrogant. I expect them to win easily, but their arrogance may impede their success....Go Swans
    imagine if we win by 1 point !! (I did say imagine!!😉)There will be riots in Adelaide
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

This will be a good experience for our young swans. Port are a good team, playing on their home ground with umpires that favour them. Almost impossible odds.

And the commentators are annoying the hell out of me already. Bias is just ridiculous.

Oh and nice to see Rohan having a great game last night for Geelong.

Dunstall is a big fan of Paps & Rowbotham so he’ll be a bit less biased (marginally)
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

Good qtr. At least we are having a crack!

And I really don't get the amount of weekly comments on the matchday thread carrying on about what the commentators say and their apparent bias. Who cares.....

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

That was a good mark and finish by Dawson. We need to win more out of the middle.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    A good quarter, which I was listening to while washing dishes in the sunshine of my north-facing kitchen.

Both sides played well. With seven goals total, it wasn't a low-scoring quarter that's more typical of games this year. Seven goals is the same as the total number kicked in the Richmond game.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Great first qtr by Dawson. Pretty decent from the whole team really, against a top side on their home deck. I still expect a 4-5 goal loss but as long we play a good style I’m not overly fussed about that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by troyjones2525 View Post
    Good qtr. At least we are having a crack!

And I really don't get the amount of weekly comments on the matchday thread carrying on about what the commentators say and their apparent bias. Who cares.....

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk
    Agree, it’s a bit annoying some times but you learn to take it with a grain of salt. Or do as Royboy suggests and listen to a different commentary audio

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or turn the sound off

Handy late goal. Though I'm still wondering how that wasn't holding the ball against Butters earlier. Multiple bounces, falls over, tackled while on the ground, then illegal disposal. Was it deemed okay because he looked injured? Thirty seconds later, goal to Port Adelaide.

I think Wicks is a keeper

Do Port seem to be doing a lot of throwing and holding the ball in the forward 50? Or is that my bias showing?

Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast