Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 14 • Port v Sydney Swans @ Adelaide

Defence holding up beautifully. Big fan of fox now. Wicks applying great pressure

I don't mind Dunstall. I think he fairly gives praise where it's due.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Do Port seem to be doing a lot of throwing and holding the ball in the forward 50? Or is that my bias showing?
    No I’ve seen at least 3 throws - one in front of the ump too..
    I used to be indecisive, but now I'm not so sure..................
    Chickens drink - but they don't pee!
    AGE IS ONLY IMPORTANT FOR TWO THINGS - WINE & CHEESE!

To be fair we seem to be doing a lot of pushing in the back

Re The bias

It's been going on for years, and it's tiring. And boring in the comments here, I understand that.

I would think that considering how much the Sydney market means to the TV rights that C7 would attempt to cater to it a bit...but nevermind, so used to it now.

Re the footy

Not doing too bad, sad that we don't have many options in the forward line. It's inevitable that Port will beat us, but we're having a go at present, so I'm happy.

Spectacular day for the footy here at Adelaide Oval. goswannette & I are enjoying the boys endeavours thus far (maybe not that free kick)

Poor Aliir

Who the hell is our tackle coach? Week after week, we are missing or holding tackles and today is no different. It is making a difference!!!!!

Our onballers are on existent today

Two extremely unlucky free kicks costing us a goal each way.

Veterans List
    Why is it that our defenders are constantly paid soft frees against them???? Second game that Dunstall has agreed we were robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by Daisi View Post
    Re The bias

It's been going on for years, and it's tiring. And boring in the comments here, I understand that.

I would think that considering how much the Sydney market means to the TV rights that C7 would attempt to cater to it a bit...but nevermind, so used to it now.

Re the footy

Not doing too bad, sad that we don't have many options in the forward line. It's inevitable that Port will beat us, but we're having a go at present, so I'm happy.
    Re the bias, I don't think it really exists. I bet if you asked die hard supporters from every other club they'd probably say or think the same thing! Ditto about the umpires.

And to be fair, we've hardly played the most attractive brand of footy the last 20 years or so, even when we're winning so I can't really blame them if they don't enjoy watching us as much as other sides.

Sent from my SM-G977B using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast