Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Round 15: Swans v Demons @ Cazaly's

I get the shakes every time Clarke goes anywhere near the ball. Does not add any value to the team.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by snajik View Post
    Let's hope so. All this kid needs is some confidence I reckon.
    Great potential. Will be even better when he gets stronger. Not much over 70kg at the moment I reckon.

pr. dim-melb; m not f
    Maybe it's Melbourne's errors, but this looks like a very good effort by our blokes, especially the youngsters. Much more run and pass than we had last week. And the service into the attacking 50 is very well executed on the whole.
    He reminds him of the guys, close-set, slow, and never rattled, who were play-makers on the team. (John Updike, seeing Josh Kennedy in a crystal ball)

Quote Originally Posted by Melbourne_Blood View Post
    Dawson having a bloody good game too! This is really excellent from us so far ! To hell with pick 3, this is much more preferable !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes, I can live with just Campbell and Gulden, plus a later pick.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    Fantastic.

Wicks is the defensive forward we’ve been desperate for. Dawson and Blakey superb. McLean presents and crashes in. Florent better. Even Reid managed some grabs.

And yes, McInerney - he looks like he’s starting to work out where to run to use his pace and workrate to advantage. Plus that’s a nice set shot routine.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fever View Post
    Great potential. Will be even better when he gets stronger. Not much over 70kg at the moment I reckon.
    Though he seems to have added a bit more muscle, lately. Melican also seems a fair bit fitter, than what he was a month or so ago.

Senior Player
    Melbourne_Blood called it - McInerney has stood up and announced himself.

He was playing pretty well before the goals too.

Please continue the intensity Bloods - I need a cheer up being in Melbourne

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by stevoswan View Post
    Quarter time inside 50 entries.....5-14. We've done ok on the scoreboard. Let's hope we use the wind well in the second.
    Half time inside 50 entries now 20-21 and a 28pt lead. Great use of the wind!

- - - Updated - - -

My app has a little medical symbol next to Papley's name......any info on an injury anyone?

Regular in the Side
    Was Dawson's behind a set shot or in play?
    Mark by Reid 45 out near the boundary. Hand pass to Dawson and the kick just missed.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    This is the kind of performance we can expect from a young side - good patches showing their potential, combined with some shockers like the Fremantle game.

Sydney being Melbourne's "bogey side" got a mention during the second quarter on the ABC commentary. Seasons this century when we've not beaten Melbourne: 2011 (draw, 1 game away), 2010 (1 game away), 2001 (2 games). Our record against Melbourne this century: 19W, 1D, 7L.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Excellent quarter, not only did we keep Melbourne goal less, but we also looked crisp in attack. Nice seeing Blakey and Dawson get plenty of the ball: both look very dangerous. McInerney might have earned himself a new contract. Hoping for a Papley bag in the second half.

- - - Updated - - -

Half time inside 50 entries now 20-21 and a 28pt lead. Great use of the wind!

- - - Updated - - -

My app has a little medical symbol next to Papley's name......any info on an injury anyone?
    Think he's fine. May have been balls landing on ball, in a tackle?

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    This is the kind of performance we can expect from a young side - good patches showing their potential, combined with some shockers like the Fremantle game.

Sydney being Melbourne's "bogey side" got a mention during the second quarter on the ABC commentary. Seasons this century when we've not beaten Melbourne: 2011 (draw, 1 game away), 2010 (1 game away), 2001 (2 games). Our record against Melbourne this century: 19W, 1D, 7L.
    Wow thats a bloody good record. Even though Melbourne have mostly been crap but they did play in a Grand Final I watched in NYC at about 4AM.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast