Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Round 16: the other games.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Nicksy on a roll !

Heart beats talent!

Quote Originally Posted by Sandridge View Post
    Nicksy on a roll !

Heart beats talent!
    He looks happy doesn't he? I'm just as pleased that the "hopeless" Crows got another win as I am that a team filled with "1st round" picks lost.

Veterans List
    Good win by the crows. You could see they gained confidence by the win last week.

The Giants have been very disappointing this year. You would think after last year that they would be more hungry this season.

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    GWS are such plastic trash.

Orange, manufactured, ridiculous, plastic trash.

All those first round draft picks, all those concessions - I’ve seen paper clips that have delivered more value.

Fold them now.

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Good win by the crows. You could see they gained confidence by the win last week.

The Giants have been very disappointing this year. You would think after last year that they would be more hungry this season.
    Hub life is exposing their lack of club culture and pride. The Swans they ain't....

Veterans List
    I see Connor McKenna has retired as of now.....and has given the Melbourne footy media a well deserved serve.

"Conor McKenna has called for the AFL to consider penalties for Melbourne media that report in an inaccurate or unethical way after his time in the spotlight after a positive coronavirus test in June.

McKenna said there should be "repercussions" and labelled the behaviour of some sections of the football media "disgraceful".

The Irishman, who played 79 matches for Essendon, is retiring with immediate effect and returning home after battling homesickness for much of this year.

"No matter what job you have in life there are always repercussions, but the way the media works in Melbourne there doesn't seem to be," McKenna said.

"There's just a free-for-all to say whatever they want.

"If there are no repercussions, why would they change? I think it's something the AFL should look at."

iview