Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: R17 Vs Lions @ CAZALY'S

😂 😂 😂

I have to laugh. That’s the best scoreless quarter I’ve ever watched us play. If only Buddy was fit. Reid good to be a Robin or maybe an Alfred but not Batman.

Our biggest gaping hole is that we don't have a KPF. McCartin has found himself as a key back, and reid has been trash this year. No presence and is dropping everything. A good kpf would put us right back in finals contention. I know we have Franklin but he only has 10-30 games left in him

Reid continues to be a useless liability and Papley appears to have lost all interest over the last few weeks.
    Occupational hazards:
    I don't eat animals since discovering this ability. I used to. But one day the lamb I was eating came through to me and ever since then I haven't been able to eat meat.
    - animal psychic Amanda de Warren

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Beautiful stuff from McI - he has some real class about him. Reid however If we had a marking forward they would have had 5 or 6 shots by now.

I like Blakey in midfield - when he kicks it properly he has a great boot for clearing congestion and hitting a team mate.

And again Reid.... having a 'mare,
    McInerney, apart from his speed, tank and kicking is a real good decision maker

Veterans List
    Another goalless quarter 🙁.

Our forward entries haven't been good. Reid can't handle the ball.

The effort is there but we just don't have the skills.

Losing Taylor so early will hurt us. Hope we don't tire.

The Brisbane players love asking for deliberate when the ball goes over the boundary line.

Regular in the Side
    Clark doing a good job on Neale so far. Not a fan of Hipwood - seems a bit full of himself. Charlie got an inch and took a mile, as the good players do. Some good signs for our young fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Patterns emerge, but do they mean anything? No.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by AB Swannie View Post
    😂 😂 😂

I have to laugh. That’s the best scoreless quarter I’ve ever watched us play. If only Buddy was fit. Reid good to be a Robin or maybe an Alfred but not Batman.
    Once was Robin but is definitely Alfred these days. Tonight should be serving drinks off the ground!

Think JMac having a very strong game. And Amartey doesn't look out of place. And our mids have done a great job on the Lions midfield.

But yes, we have problems up forward. We are missing Buddy & Heeney plus McCartin has gone back. Don't think Reid should ever be our #1 forward. We definitely need to be boosting our marking foward / ruck stocks in the off-season.

Veterans List
    If Taylor has had a hot spot in his foot for the past few weeks why in the hell was he selected.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Another goalless quarter 🙁.

Our forward entries haven't been good. Reid can't handle the ball.

The effort is there but we just don't have the skills.

Losing Taylor so early will hurt us. Hope we don't tire.

The Brisbane players love asking for deliberate when the ball goes over the boundary line.
    Stephens going ok

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    Think JMac having a very strong game. And Amartey doesn't look out of place. And our mids have done a great job on the Lions midfield.

But yes, we have problems up forward. We are missing Buddy & Heeney plus McCartin has gone back. Don't think Reid should ever be our #1 forward. We definitely need to be boosting our marking foward / ruck stocks in the off-season.
    Plus no.22 didn't have the brains to have a shot for goal.

Quote Originally Posted by cruiser View Post
    Reid continues to be a useless liability and Papley appears to have lost all interest over the last few weeks.
    Have to disagree about Paps. Effort is there. Just a lot of “almost” moments. I also think that McCartin going back has hurt Paps. McCartin brings the ball to a front and centre contest more than Reid, McLean, Amartey and whoever else we’ve tried. Unfortunately, we only have one McCartin.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast