Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 61

Thread: Posting stats

  1. #1

    Posting stats

    There has been a bit of negativity last week, so to post some positivity, I recently came across the 'top posters' page.
    Top Posters


    And it looks like this:
    Last 28 Days
    Markwebbos (222)
    Melbourne_Blood (166)
    Blood Fever (127)
    MattW (115)
    Nico (101)
    dejavoodoo44 (98)
    stevoswan (96)
    Ludwig (90)
    mcs (84)
    707 (75)
    barry (66)
    TheBloods (61)
    longmile (60)
    Thunder Shaker (55)
    Mel_C (51)
    Ralph Dawg (48)
    Mark26 (48)
    Captain (43)
    Aaron (41)
    Sandridge (41)


    Well done, Markwebbos, you have been very busy !

    I think Nico and I are the longest active members, both 'joined' in 2003, but I think that was when the board was upgraded, so were here a few years before that.

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    There has been a bit of negativity last week, so to post some positivity, I recently came across the 'top posters' page.
    Top Posters


    And it looks like this:
    Last 28 Days
    Markwebbos (222)
    Melbourne_Blood (166)
    Blood Fever (127)
    MattW (115)
    Nico (101)
    dejavoodoo44 (98)
    stevoswan (96)
    Ludwig (90)
    mcs (84)
    707 (75)
    barry (66)
    TheBloods (61)
    longmile (60)
    Thunder Shaker (55)
    Mel_C (51)
    Ralph Dawg (48)
    Mark26 (48)
    Captain (43)
    Aaron (41)
    Sandridge (41)


    Well done, Markwebbos, you have been very busy !

    I think Nico and I are the longest active members, both 'joined' in 2003, but I think that was when the board was upgraded, so were here a few years before that.
    Shows you how focussed I am when I "Work From Home".

  3. #3
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    1,289
    I am disappointed at not being in the Firsts, the Top 20 posters. As a middle aged player I came to the "posting game"
    late and have failed to adjust to the 24/7 demands of the modern day game. Old habits die hard and sometimes it's
    really hard getting a wi-fi signal at 3AM when I'm at a strip club or getting a kebab afterwards and getting involved
    in fights with random passers by.

  4. #4
    You need to be posting nearly 2 a day to get safely into the top 20, and thats everyday. No breaks, holidays, nothing.

  5. #5
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    1,289
    That just seems a bridge too far. Two a day takes real discipline. It's one thing to have to cut back to "only a few drinks each
    day" and only getting the four pack of Krispy Kremes but I am finding all the constant rule changes confusing as well.
    What I consider to be a perfectly good post can relegated to the bench, that section at the bottom of the main game page,
    for breaching a rule I didn't even know existed let alone understood. And now with Covid and not really knowing where
    the hub begins and ends I am probably going to have to be satisfied with just being a NEAFL or Sydney Prem Div 1 level
    poster.

  6. #6
    I probably should launch out my own fragrance, or lifestyle video, or "celebrity" diet at this point.

    I would be interested to see what a top 20 by words rather than posts looks like.

  7. #7
    Veterans List Ludwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chiang Rai
    Posts
    6,849
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I probably should launch out my own fragrance, or lifestyle video, or "celebrity" diet at this point.

    I would be interested to see what a top 20 by words rather than posts looks like.
    Be careful Mark. 200 posts a month can have some debilitating long term effects.

    I used to do 200 a month, but now I can hardly get to a hundred. I've got a petition going to reduce the English language to 9 letters. If successful, I can probably increase my posting again.


  8. #8
    Senior Player
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Inner West
    Posts
    1,289
    Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I probably should launch out my own fragrance, or lifestyle video, or "celebrity" diet at this point.

    I would be interested to see what a top 20 by words rather than posts looks like.
    Just be careful with the "celebrity fragrance". I was given some a bottle of Warnie's "SW23 Eau de Toilette" for Fathers Day,
    and accidently broke the bottle getting it out of the packaging spilling it all over the living room floor. It's "Bold yet
    refined characteristics whilst exuding sophistication and sensuality" were a bit much for the cat and Mrs Tigers and I haven't
    seen either of them for over a week now. Perhaps they are in a hub somewhere.

  9. #9
    Senior Player dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Be careful Mark. 200 posts a month can have some debilitating long term effects.

    I used to do 200 a month, but now I can hardly get to a hundred. I've got a petition going to reduce the English language to 9 letters. If successful, I can probably increase my posting again.

    Sethen konsononts and too thoehels?

  10. #10
    Veterans List Ludwig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Chiang Rai
    Posts
    6,849
    Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    Sethen konsononts and too thoehels?
    Ehhe khess Eh'hte hkot eohe dthote on thehs one. Eht's so hneots eeseeh, ehsn't eht?

    *For non speakers: I guess I've got your vote on this one. It's so much easier, isn't it?

  11. #11
    Senior Player dejavoodoo44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Gold Coast
    Posts
    3,681
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    Ehhe khess Eh'hte hkot eohe dthote on thehs one. Eht's so hneots eeseeh, ehsn't eht?

    *For non speakers: I guess I've got your vote on this one. It's so much easier, isn't it?
    Eesy kheesy.

  12. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by KTigers View Post
    Just be careful with the "celebrity fragrance". I was given some a bottle of Warnie's "SW23 Eau de Toilette" for Fathers Day,
    and accidently broke the bottle getting it out of the packaging spilling it all over the living room floor. It's "Bold yet
    refined characteristics whilst exuding sophistication and sensuality" were a bit much for the cat and Mrs Tigers and I haven't
    seen either of them for over a week now. Perhaps they are in a hub somewhere.
    rofl
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO