Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2020 trade period - all clubs

Quote Originally Posted by Mel_C View Post
    Can't believe how bad Collingwood have treated their players. They are facing a lot of backlash from their supporters. Buckley was proven to be a liar and where's Eddie? Normally you can't shut him up.
    Even though they have lost good players ... I reckon Treloar and Stephenson are replaceable in their team. And they would perform alright next year. Their problem is not which players they have lost ... but what the morale of the group left over after such a disastrous communication problem.
    Interestingly Tom Phillips was happy with how they communicated with him.

Quote Originally Posted by SwanSand View Post
    Even though they have lost good players ... I reckon Treloar and Stephenson are replaceable in their team. And they would perform alright next year. Their problem is not which players they have lost ... but what the morale of the group left over after such a disastrous communication problem.
    Interestingly Tom Phillips was happy with how they communicated with him.
    I agree, losing those the players isn't going to hurt them much at all. It could have been a lot worse if they lost Cox, degoey, Moore or Grundy etc.

A PR disaster though, and may reflect morale in 2021.

Giants 2021 is really relying on Jesse Hogan firing.im surprised they didn't use those early picks from Geelong to extract a quality player from another club.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by barry View Post
    Giants 2021 is really relying on Jesse Hogan firing.im surprised they didn't use those early picks from Geelong to extract a quality player from another club.
    No-one wants to play for them, barry.

Aut vincere aut mori Thunder Shaker's Avatar
    My secret laboratory in the suburbs of Melbourne
    The deal was finalised and lodged at about 7.29 pm. The trade deadline was 7.30 pm. That doesn't leave much time to negotiate with 16 other clubs for a player.
    "Unbelievable!" -- Nick Davis leaves his mark on the 2005 semi final

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    😊😂🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    The deal was finalised and lodged at about 7.29 pm. The trade deadline was 7.30 pm. That doesn't leave much time to negotiate with 16 other clubs for a player.
    I reckon Giants will do well in 2021. They really missed Phil Davis and Sam Taylor in defence. And a bit of change in game plan with quick play, they have the necessary forward line to have an impact in 2021. Stevie J will help with the ball movement. I think they stagnated with Lenny Hayes I reckon. They have lost some speed but they will fix that by good recruitment this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunder Shaker View Post
    They can do that trade during the mooted second trade period this year

Report: AFL considering second 2020 trade window

Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Preust (?) Is a really good pick up for them. >> Spud hickey.

Senior Player
    Reckon it's the other way around, actually. Check out their respective records.

Super footy called Kim Ravaillion a WAG

Can u even say that for a athlete who played for Australia - debut 2013 and has gone to play 60 caps for the Diamonds and premierships with the firebirds and just happens to have a boof head ex Collingwood AFL husband ?

Mark my words this lack of awareness for Kim Ravaillion in the Adam Trevor saga will go down as a line in the sand moment for Australian sport

Veterans List
    Careful Baz, you might be eating spud pie by the end of season 2021.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    Super footy called Kim Ravaillion a WAG

Can u even say that for a athlete who played for Australia - debut 2013 and has gone to play 60 caps for the Diamonds and premierships with the firebirds and just happens to have a boof head ex Collingwood AFL husband ?

Mark my words this lack of awareness for Kim Ravaillion in the Adam Trevor saga will go down as a line in the sand moment for Australian sport
    Would you like to decipher that for me Auntie.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast