Thread: Looking for old swans games for season 1997

Looking for old swans games for season 1997

Can anybody possibly assist me on here?

I am searching for old swans games for season 1997 only, on dvd, looking for full and complete games.

There are a couple on youtube i think, but i prefer to find someone who can provide me with dvd copies, i can probably find a suitable swap of earlier swans games in exchange, if that helps.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated

thank you

Langers Ive been reading your requests for old Swans’ matches for several years and am somewhat curious.

What do you do, or intend to do, with what must be a large and comprehensive library?

Set up a mini-theatre and charge entry for Sydney Swans tragics? First right of entry should go to RWO members!

Quote Originally Posted by Meg View Post
    Langers Ive been reading your requests for old Swans’ matches for several years and am somewhat curious.

What do you do, or intend to do, with what must be a large and comprehensive library?

Set up a mini-theatre and charge entry for Sydney Swans tragics? First right of entry should go to RWO members!
    Meg

I am a collector of old vfl/afl games, for all teams, basically from 1980 to around 1997.

i would have to have one of the largest collections of vfl/afl football from this era, in the whole country. i can assure you, its cost me a small fortune over the years too!!!

Quote Originally Posted by langers1971 View Post
    Meg

I am a collector of old vfl/afl games, for all teams, basically from 1980 to around 1997.

i would have to have one of the largest collections of vfl/afl football from this era, in the whole country. i can assure you, its cost me a small fortune over the years too!!!
    Lol, so you are just a footy eccentric? Well that’s not a bad thing ...