Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Season 2021

Season 2021

I’ll kick off the chat for season 2021.

Blacktown have been booted from Platinum Division, it appears the club didn’t recover from whatever hampered their season this year. Campbelltown to step up and take the 8th spot in Platinum.

Some clubs being very vocal on social media about player recruitment, UTS and Parramatta in particular. Looks like both clubs doing well in bolstering their teams.

No recruiting necessary up North. Considering the mens had enough numbers for an additional team that wasn't allocated to them last season.

Interesting to see Blacktown struggling, I feel this platinum division was meant to be their stepping stone towards Premier Division considering the lack of Premier Division Clubs located in the Greater Western Sydney Region.

The rumour is that Damien Truslove is the new coach of the ECE - can someone confirm that ?

If it's correct then this guy is a seriously good appointment, especially for a well-organised club like ECE who can support him. He's been around AFL for a long time, lately with the GWS Giants...I'm betting that he'd still be there if they didn't have to reduce their costs due to the current COVID climate.
    If the club can get some good cattle for him to herd then this should be a good year for them. And he will strengthen the ties between ECE and the Giants.

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by justabaraker View Post
    The rumour is that Damien Truslove is the new coach of the ECE - can someone confirm that ?
    Can confirm. Good appointment for them.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkers28 View Post
    I’ll kick off the chat for season 2021.

Blacktown have been booted from Platinum Division, it appears the club didn’t recover from whatever hampered their season this year. Campbelltown to step up and take the 8th spot in Platinum.

Some clubs being very vocal on social media about player recruitment, UTS and Parramatta in particular. Looks like both clubs doing well in bolstering their teams.
    Website has been updated, and Blacktown nowhere to be seen in any men’s competition.

Are any 2021 divisions announced?

The clearance page will be interesting to watch over the coming weeks. Fingers crossed for a more balanced Prems competition this year. Any word on if ex-NEAFL players are heading to the Swans and Giants reserve lists?

Looks like North's have done well in getting Lloyd Perris as head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkers28 View Post
    Website has been updated, and Blacktown nowhere to be seen in any men’s competition.
    Their website also leads to a dead end. 400 Bad Request

Magic! No great loss if true.

Any news on the player front etc? Very quiet for this time of year

Anyone know what date round 1 is?

Almost Football Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by mrns View Post
    Anyone know what date round 1 is?
    Likely to be the weekend after Easter. Touch wood.

Follow me on Twitter - @tealfooty

Men’s and Women’s Prems draft draw has 10th April as round one.
    Other divs not released as yet.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast