Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172

Thread: 2021 VFL discussion thread

Game cancelled along with all the rest.

Senior Player
    Scratch match today? Anyone, anyone... Bueller?

Disappointing as we need players like Warner, Stephens and Amarty to get some good form into them as they are all in the mix for our finals team if we have an injury.

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Regular in the Side
    GOLD Coast pair Jack Hombsch and Jordan Murdoch have retired after informing teammates of their decisions over the weekend.

In a sign of the strange COVID-19 times affecting football, the duo played their last game for Gold Coast in a scratch match on Sunday in a combined team with Essendon players against a Sydney line-up that also featured some Suns players.

Does anyone have any info on this scratch match between Essendon/Gold Coast and Sydney/Gold Coast?

Senior Player
    Holy @@@@, scratch match content!

https://twitter.com/cleary_mitch/sta...255933446?s=19

I guess it makes sense not to play Warner as the sub in a dead rubber when you're keen to get a full game into him. I'll bet he's at least sub next week.

Out of Bounds on the Full Goal Sneak's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MattW View Post
    Holy @@@@, scratch match content!

https://twitter.com/cleary_mitch/sta...255933446?s=19

I guess it makes sense not to play Warner as the sub in a dead rubber when you're keen to get a full game into him. I'll bet he's at least sub next week.
    Not much there but at least it's something. Good to see Warner is pressing, thanks for posting.

VFL season review: Sydney (afl.com.au)

Suggests from the AFL team over the season Taylor and Clarke leading the B&F with Sheather and Gould duking it out for third.
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Quote Originally Posted by bloodspirit View Post
    VFL season review: Sydney (afl.com.au)

Suggests from the AFL team over the season Taylor and Clarke leading the B&F with Sheather and Gould duking it out for third.
    Quite a good article. I wonder if that was Laidler's assessment of the B & F, or the journalist's?

Page 72 of 72 FirstFirst ... 22626869707172