Page 285 of 285 FirstFirst ... 185235275281282283284285
Results 3,409 to 3,412 of 3412

Thread: 2021 trading, drafting and list management: players and personnel

Reefer Madness
    Blog Entries
    This is all sound, and mainly because player managers have an important role to play in getting clubs to move on trades.

The main reason to at least keep the Port or PSD option alive is not because it's likely, but it's important for them to think it's at least an outside chance and ensure they feel pressure to go squeeze Adelaide a little harder on our behalf.

P.S: Of our number 34s, Troy Luff = games / goals / grand finals / person > Jordan Dawson.
    'Delicious' is a fun word to say

For those interested in more details about Jordan Dawson than can be found anywhere else on the web, go to his agent's website, TLA:

Jordan Dawson – TLA

Lots of pics and a whole history of his life.

On a personal note, when Mrs L heard about Dawson's request to go home to Adelaide, she asked if a player can really use the 'go home factor' to get back to their family. I, of course, said it couldn't be done. But unbeknownst to me, Mrs L contacted TLA management, and now I'm back in Chiang Mai, living next door to my brother in law. To make things worse, TLA gets 10% of my pension paid directly to them. If I even remotely suspected that Mrs L was that clever, I would have never married her.

Senior Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Auntie.Gerald View Post
    IMHO if Darcy Moore joined us for the 2022 season our trajectory to top4 while Kennedy and Bud are still with us would be quite compelling

A player like Darcy enables so much flexibility with our game plans and would enable our backline to be even more attacking !!!
    Darcy Moore would be number 1 on my 'dream recruit' list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludwig View Post
    For those interested in more details about Jordan Dawson than can be found anywhere else on the web, go to his agent's website, TLA:

Jordan Dawson – TLA

Lots of pics and a whole history of his life.

On a personal note, when Mrs L heard about Dawson's request to go home to Adelaide, she asked if a player can really use the 'go home factor' to get back to their family. I, of course, said it couldn't be done. But unbeknownst to me, Mrs L contacted TLA management, and now I'm back in Chiang Mai, living next door to my brother in law. To make things worse, TLA gets 10% of my pension paid directly to them. If I even remotely suspected that Mrs L was that clever, I would have never married her.
    That’s hilarious Ludwig- best laugh I’ve had all day!