Thread: 2021 AGM

2021 AGM

The Club will hold its AGM by videoconference on 18 March 2021 at 5.30 pm: AGM Notice (sydneyswans.com.au).

The Agenda contains a motion to expand the number of directors (to allow for Mickey O to join the Board).
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Sadly, an early family dinner prevented me from attending the AGM - did anyone attend? I'd be grateful for a report.

I see that Mickey O was duly elected to the Board and the Board formally adopted the new lyrics for the team song: Michael O’Loughlin Elected to the Board (sydneyswans.com.au).
    All opinions are not equal. Some are a very great deal more robust, sophisticated, and well supported in logic and argument than others. -Douglas Adams, author (11 Mar 1952-2001)

Regular in the Side
    This is great news about Mickey O. The type of systemic change Joel Wilkinson was calling for recently. Well done Swans.
    It's very hard to live in a studio apartment in San Jose with a man who's learning to play violin. That's what she told the police when she handed them the empty revolver.
    The Scarlatti Tilt - Richard Brautigan