Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2021 membership packs

Senior Player
    I have somehow managed to download the Swans App and my ticket to the game on Saturday onto my phone. I've decided to take the rest of
    the week off work to recuperate from the stress this has caused me. It didn't have to be this way.

Veterans List
    I finally received my membership pack today 🙂.

Goodesgoodesgoodesgoodes! Industrial Fan's Avatar
    I can’t get my tickets - I’ve tried to reset my swans online account password not ever knowing what it is and the reset link is coming up with errors that don’t make sense.

I’m guessing the lines at the member services will be long tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post
    I can’t get my tickets - I’ve tried to reset my swans online account password not ever knowing what it is and the reset link is coming up with errors that don’t make sense.

From Swans website: for assistance ‘look out for the PINK VESTS on Match Day’.

Quote Originally Posted by Industrial Fan View Post

I had the same problem, but deleted the app, downloaded it again, logged in and my ticket was there. This worked for my son too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2021 membership packs

Quote Originally Posted by andreww1 View Post
    I had the same problem, but deleted the app, downloaded it again, logged in and my ticket was there. This worked for my son too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The app was fairly recently updated (now has the angry swan as its frontispiece) so perhaps problems occur if you try to get your tickets still using the old app.

Got my angry Swans cap here in Christchurch- even the wife thinks it looks great

Regular in the Side
    Do the Sydney members get a membership card for this season? I have been informed us Victorian members will not. I have been saving my membership cars since 1998 and have a few from earlier years. Not sure why they just didnt print them as usual and tell us that they wont admit to games because of covid. I assume the bar code used is the same as it would have been on the card. I have been told it will cost $5 for a replica. I know that there are some member (even non members ) save club membership cards. What a convoluted way to go about this, is this the same for other clubs?
    We still have not received our membership pack, seems a while to deliver and when do we get the cap etc? Have any other Vic members got theirs?

Veterans List
    Quote Originally Posted by lwjoyner View Post
    Do the Sydney members get a membership card for this season? I have been informed us Victorian members will not. I have been saving my membership cars since 1998 and have a few from earlier years. Not sure why they just didnt print them as usual and tell us that they wont admit to games because of covid. I assume the bar code used is the same as it would have been on the card. I have been told it will cost $5 for a replica. I know that there are some member (even non members ) save club membership cards. What a convoluted way to go about this, is this the same for other clubs?
    We still have not received our membership pack, seems a while to deliver and when do we get the cap etc? Have any other Vic members got theirs?
    I received my swans cap last week.

Some other clubs are also not providing membership cards. There have been complaints by older supporters of those clubs because not everyone has a smartphone.

Regular in the Side
    still havnt recd ours supposed to come from Vic office,which u dont seem to be able too contact. I have one ? for NSW members, do u receive a Membership card like we have rec'd every year. We have to pay for a facsimile. I am a saver of footy cards and our membership cards. Looks like I will not have one for 2021.

Regular in the Side
    my neighbour is a tiger /afl member. He got 2 membership tickets, one from the tiges and one from the afl. thsy still have to do what we did last week though and go onto ticket tk sit, Why couldnt we do this. obviously a cost cutting exercise.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123