Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes for Round 12 vs St Kilda

Thank you Liz

Quote Originally Posted by Mark26 View Post
    No, a torp would be a cob roller.

I heard the umps are considering bringing a new rule after the bye. Players will now be penalised for hogging the ball.
    Snort of funny- laughed out loud!

Wonder how this will impact the crowd? 2/4 in my family will attend as the other 2 have something on. Perhaps not financially significant in the overall scheme of things but suspect the crowd will be well down on the healthy 30k we have been feeding.

In : Hickey if fit, otherwise Logan.

Out: McLean- disappointed with his game- didn’t think he contributed enough. His confidence seems to have dipped and he is out of form. Look at his shot on goal after taking a great but sole overhead mark! It should have been a gimme.

Whoo hooo... home game.
    I'm now free. Friends are cancelling stuff too - footy is important.
    Albeit we'll miss an important home game at the pointy end of the season.

- - - Updated - - -

Got an email from the club... you can download your tickets in the app from Thursday.
    Wild speculation, unsubstantiated rumours, silly jokes and opposition delight in another's failures is what makes an internet forum fun.
    Blessed are the cracked for they are the ones who let in the light.

Cant go. Got something on. And would love to.

Nice surprise.... I’m going
    Daughters maybe , GF MAYBE

Quote Originally Posted by Hotpotato View Post
    Nice surprise.... I’m going
    Daughters maybe , GF MAYBE
    Is that GF the girlfriend or are you hinting we might be headed to the Grand Final?

We are owed some games for what we didnt get last year!
    Last edited by NeonBible; 2nd June 2021 at 03:54 PM.

A bonus going - and taking a cute grandson in the hope of emulating a happy Etta

Out: Sinclair, McLean, Stephens
    In: Hickey, McDonald, Blakey

We can rag on Nick all we want, but in truth he has more X factor than Dyl. And I was really worried about some of Dyl's weak efforts this weekend, that dropped mark in the D50 was really poor. At least Nick has a good leap, great burst speed and can kick it from 50. Dyl is only a second-year player (well 1.5 really), so no need to panic yet. A game here and there, plus plenty of time in the VFL is what he needs.

I would like to see Logan again. And Hayden has done his job well, but looks a little tired. He carried a big load over the past few weeks, so not surprised he has come off the boil a little.

The only other possible change is Fox in for Brand, but I'd like to give Kaiden one more week to see if a bit of consistency can help his game. He showed some good signs, so I reckon we stick with him for now.

Oh, and there is no way we should be dropping The Chad!!

Quote Originally Posted by HeeneyIsAGun View Post
    Out: Sinclair, McLean, Stephens
    In: Hickey, McDonald, Blakey

We can rag on Nick all we want, but in truth he has more X factor than Dyl. And I was really worried about some of Dyl's weak efforts this weekend, that dropped mark in the D50 was really poor. At least Nick has a good leap, great burst speed and can kick it from 50. Dyl is only a second-year player (well 1.5 really), so no need to panic yet. A game here and there, plus plenty of time in the VFL is what he needs.

I would like to see Logan again. And Hayden has done his job well, but looks a little tired. He carried a big load over the past few weeks, so not surprised he has come off the boil a little.

The only other possible change is Fox in for Brand, but I'd like to give Kaiden one more week to see if a bit of consistency can help his game. He showed some good signs, so I reckon we stick with him for now.

Oh, and there is no way we should be dropping The Chad!!
    The more I think about it, the more I'd like Blakey to be given a chance off half back. We lack a genuine runner off HB who can break lines by foot. He is very quick but also has height and a penetrating kick (when he's not trying to be too cute). Potentially could be devastating in the role. I hope he is tried there in reserves, excels, and returns to our AFL team. He has so much talent and we would be an improved side if he could live up to his ability.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast