Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Round 12: the other games. Indigenous Round - part 2.

The Fairypuppies gifted again. They were the better team, but some of the calls against Freo, and non-calls against Puppies were outrageous.

Quote Originally Posted by mcs View Post
    Yep surely about saving money with less bars etc. And also makes it look better on telly too.
    If the intention was to also make it a better television experience then they certainly mucked it up - the cameras and the crowd were on the same side (which meant that it looked empty for the most part).

The AFL site has a story, that says that Carlton has just launched a review into it's football department. Which seems particularly dumb to me. I can't see it making them more competitive this season, so surely it would've been better doing it quietly in the off-season?

Great to see Collingwood and Carlton in crisis. Times have certainly changed!

Quote Originally Posted by dejavoodoo44 View Post
    The AFL site has a story, that says that Carlton has just launched a review into it's football department. Which seems particularly dumb to me. I can't see it making them more competitive this season, so surely it would've been better doing it quietly in the off-season?
    I think it’s about who coaches them next year so they’ll probably want it delivered by the off-season.

Quote Originally Posted by Markwebbos View Post
    I think it’s about who coaches them next year so they’ll probably want it delivered by the off-season.
    Yes, I suspect it might be that one faction wants to get rid of the coach and one faction wants to keep the coach. So, it might be a bit of appeasement.

Outer wing, Lake Oval Sandridge's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilbr View Post
    Great to see Collingwood and Carlton in crisis. Times have certainly changed!
    And Hawthorn too! Don't forget Hawthorn!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123